FTA-TV I'm a Celebrity....... Get Me Out Of Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Celebrities aside, I like the challenges. That snake tank one was pretty cool. You know the worst you can get is a non venomous bite but it tests phobias. That one Joel did sticking your hand into a hole to retrieve stars not knowing what was in there, would mess with you a bit.

when they finally showed the intruders my first thought was - "Who the **** are they?" Once it was explained who they were I knew that Ten had really scrapped the bottom of the celebrity barrel. Can you have Z grade celebrities?
Yes the term Celebrity literally means:
1. One who is widely known and of great popular interest.
2. Fame or popular renown.

By this definition then yes there are definitely celebrities within the original group.
Incidently, I've heard or read that they tried to get Bert and Patty Newtown as the Celebrity couple.
Instead, what they have given us is ridiculous. A man who by his own admission spends his days training and toning his body at home is neither worthy of fame or of any popular interest. Poo on you Ch 10.

Intruders revealed dropped another 40,000 viewers from the regular show. (I'm assuming it was after the regular one).

And for 10 saying it brings the young viewers, its being beaten by MRK and The Block in 16-39, 18-49 and 25-54 demographics (and not rating in them either).

Chrissie & Joel make the show better. I like watching them gossip and laugh about s**t. Apart from that and the challenges, there really isn't much going on in the camp. Must be boring as bat s**t to be there 24 hours a day. The producers need to tell them to do more than just sleep, eat, sit around looking glum, and fart.

Chrissie & Joel make the show better. I like watching them gossip and laugh about s**t. Apart from that and the challenges, there really isn't much going on in the camp. Must be boring as bat s**t to be there 24 hours a day. The producers need to tell them to do more than just sleep, eat, sit around looking glum, and fart.

Agree. Their banter is hilarious.

Was also going to ask: "Does Andrew even speak", but then he had that mini challenge with Merv (again hilarious) and he spoke.

Idea: instead of doing those gross out challenges all the time, why not make it a bit "Survivor", split the group into two random teams and have more physical challenges. The winning team gets food or another reward (which they cannot share) the losers get s**t all. Would create even more tension imo.

For those that watch it, when the intruders came in, did anyone recognise them? Would be great if they all had no idea who they were and the intruders had to explain why they were celebrities.

For those that watch it, when the intruders came in, did anyone recognise them? Would be great if they all had no idea who they were and the intruders had to explain why they were celebrities.
Obviously Maureen had no clue (like most of Australia), but most of the celebs did appear to know who they were. Ironically, they were dissing them that morning without knowing they were the intruders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 more new celebrities on Monday. An international sportsmen who loves sledging the Aussies and a celebrity chef who loves stirring the pot.

I did see something saying the biggest celebrity yet was coming in. Wondering if that is one of these two or someone else again.

So what do we think? Kevin Pietersen maybe. Has been in Australia this year, is South African. Makes sense. The celebrity chef ... Gordon Ramsay or one of our local TV chefs?

Tyson's challenge tonight was bloody hard. That python was fairly stalking him. He did well to be pushing it out of the way and keep trying to find stars.

KFC and beer for the boys ... say no more ... woohoo.

A total about face the last few days. Laura redeeming herself and Lauren turning into a petty grump.

Does anyone know if this is legitimately filmed on location in South Africa? I can't see any reason why they'd spend all that money to fly 10 people + 2 hosts + all the crew to another country, pay all expenses for 6 weeks, but get nothing out of it but a fake looking jungle.

It seriously looks like it has been filmed on a film set on the Gold Coast - is it legit?

We might find out soon. Skippy could be an intruder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back