Injury Injury Curse strikes again? (Smith & Cox...)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think our preseason injury list is pretty good compared to previous years.
Shhhhhh. There's still three and a half weeks to go. Go with some reverse psychology.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You obviously havent seen him play over the past 5 years. He is a liability to any team. I think its good because we will funtion better without him. Im sorry that I like to see my team perform

It be like me saying I hope Keeffe/Blair does a ACL because they are Useless:rolleyes:

So in one session we had Smith (ankle), Cox (hamstring), Daicos (hamstring) and Mayne (hand)...

All hopefully minor but that's a bit annoying!

Where did the Daicos Injury Come From?

Where did the Daicos Injury Come From?

From the same article:

Ruckman Mason Cox left training early after grabbing at his right hamstring; Josh Daicos received treatment on his left hamstring before retreating into the rooms and Chris Mayne hurt his right hand in a ground-level contest.

Mayne had a sizeable ice pack on his hand after copping the injury towards the end of the session.

You obviously havent seen him play over the past 5 years. He is a liability to any team. I think its good because we will funtion better without him. Im sorry that I like to see my team perform
So you've obviously got more insight into his worth than professional recruitment, coaching and performance staff who have access to all sorts of video footage, stats, and information from his past coaches and team-mates, and who make assessments of players for a living? Yep, those handfull of games you saw him in is enough for a Collingwood "supporter" to basically say nobody at the club knows what they're doing. Post your resume will ya - you're clearly in the wrong job.

He hasn't played well for a couple of years, true. But about 3 years ago he was great. So it seems like you haven't seen him play for the last 5 years, just the last couple.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back