Injury Injury list Rnd 23 (latest Davoren is safe)

Remove this Banner Ad

You could make a pretty good AFL team with that injury list!

B: Clarke Brown Toovey
HB: Maxwell Reid Oxley
C: Lumumba Adams Beams
HF: Dwyer Marsh Freeman
F: Elliott Cloke X
R: Hudson Pendlebury X

Clarke...:rolleyes:

However, When you put it into perspective that team their is pretty damaging

Clarke...:rolleyes:

However, When you put it into perspective that team their is pretty damaging

Clarke is about as good as the guys marked as 'X' :)

Although, once Friday training rolls around we will surely have those spots filled.

so freeman another setback or just pulling the pin on this season? eade seemed pretty positive that he'd play a couple of weeks back.

I don't think Rodney, or anyone else at the club for that matter, has had a single clue all year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarke is about as good as the guys marked as 'X' :)

Although, once Friday training rolls around we will surely have those spots filled.

I honestly don't think Clarke would make that 22. Maybe a few more leaving the team might put him into consideration ;)

is davoren the club doctor/physio?

Exactly my thoughts. I think the answer is no. Extract from CFC website:

Football Department - High Performance

Bill Davoren - High Performance Manager

Michael Dugina - Strength and Conditioning Coach

Marty Girvan - Weights Coordinator

Kevin White - Sports Scientist

Blake McLean - Sports Scientist

Rohan Bownds - Head Trainer/Player Appearance Coordinator

Chris Howley - Rehabilitation Coordinator

Dean Filopoulos - VFL Conditioning

Edit: Wondering what the 'Player Appearance Coordinator' does, coordinates hair cuts?

Time to close this thread and start a new one titled "Available List". It could become a sticky thread and simply be added to as players become available. I reckon by the end of 2015 we might get past page 1 but I'm not pinning my hopes on it.

Seriously, I know the club is holding an inquiry into its practices in this area and how they affect soft tissue injuries but I'm praying they don't take a soft approach. If it can be shown that what was put in place by Davoren is responsible then it is clear he has NFI and should be replaced immediately a credentialed candidate can be identified. Is that harsh? Yes it is but this is not kindergarten and it's pretty clear to anyone that our last couple of seasons have been totally destroyed by whatever is behind what has to be the worst run of injuries for any AFL club ever. It has got to the point where every week you just can't help laughing at how clueless our fitness staff must be. It's absolutely embarrassing for a club which touts itself as one of the most professional clubs in the country. Forget coaching, forget playing lists, forget all of the on-field issues that might be troubling you because this has to be the number one issue facing the club and therefore has to be fixed before anything else in place can be assessed.

is davoren the club doctor/physio?

Exactly my thoughts. I think the answer is no. Extract from CFC website:

Football Department - High Performance

Bill Davoren - High Performance Manager

Michael Dugina - Strength and Conditioning Coach

Marty Girvan - Weights Coordinator

Kevin White - Sports Scientist

Blake McLean - Sports Scientist

Rohan Bownds - Head Trainer/Player Appearance Coordinator

Chris Howley - Rehabilitation Coordinator

Dean Filopoulos - VFL Conditioning

Edit: Wondering what the 'Player Appearance Coordinator' does, coordinates hair cuts?

It is trite to say that the High Performance manager has no impact on soft-tissue injuries.

Ive never seen an injury list like it, if there was ever a case of the old "Injuries" excuse for losing Pies def have a air tight case for using it. Absolutely astounding night last Sat!
Is Pendles going to come back in this week? I really hope so, I genuinely feel sorry for you guys!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back