CM9000

BigFooty Optimist
Aug 19, 2016
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Dropping JJ this week is the last straw. Simmo has been relying on excuses and lingo to mask his massive incompetence. We need decisive action now, and that is axing Simmo immediately. I’m even willing to do the unthinkable and start a change.org petition, that’s how serious I am.

As the head of the entire organisation, manning the board and making every decision from the business side to the specifics of the gameplan, Simmo has to take responsibility for this travesty. And while we’re at it, we need to sack Tim Gepp as well.

It’s time to accept that we’re in a worse position than Fremantle in 1994-2022 and burn everything down.

Dropping JJ this week is the last straw. Simmo has been relying on excuses and lingo to mask his massive incompetence. We need decisive action now, and that is axing Simmo immediately. I’m even willing to do the unthinkable and start a change.org petition, that’s how serious I am.

As the head of the entire organisation, manning the board and making every decision from the business side to the specifics of the gameplan, Simmo has to take responsibility for this travesty. And while we’re at it, we need to sack Tim Gepp as well.

It’s time to accept that we’re in a worse position than Fremantle in 1994-2022 and burn everything down.
Not another thread on this.
FMD.

PS Jones has been dreadful the last 2 games and he doesn't have any credits in the bank.

Hey dropping a player that’s out of form, that’s what a coach should be doing. Doesn’t have credit in the bank so he’s not backing him in.

Did Lol at this bit.

The last two paragraphs read as satire. Not too sure if that's the intention.

excited kermit the frog GIF

Whats happened to Jones is what happens to all of the non credit in the bank crew…
In rd 1 he played his best game for the eagles as a midfielder…he then didn’t play rd 2 but in 2 out of the next 3 games he has spent 19% of game time jn there.. … so he played well jn a spot then was rarely used there again…
Bloody nelson has spent more time in there the past 3 games running behind his man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is the dropping of a fringe small forward who’s kicked no goals and averaged less than eight touches over his last three games the thing that pushes someone over the edge?

You mean the same player sponsor of Jones that sponsored Vardy last year and basically gave him 5 votes every game he played in?

Whats happened to Jones is what happens to all of the non credit in the bank crew…
In rd 1 he played his best game for the eagles as a midfielder…he then didn’t play rd 2 but in 2 out of the next 3 games he has spent 19% of game time jn there.. … so he played well jn a spot then was rarely used there again…
Bloody nelson has spent more time in there the past 3 games running behind his man.
What a disgrace. Simpson out

Not another thread on this.
FMD.

PS Jones has been dreadful the last 2 games and he doesn't have any credits in the bank.
At this rate we are going to have a lot of depth players waiting in the shadows for years while underperforming seniors continue to spud it up. Credits in the bank have become our downfall. I don't give two shits about credits anymore. I'd sack the whole senior list and there f**king credits with them and then say to them

"Keep the change you filth animal." Lol

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

How is the dropping of a fringe small forward who’s kicked no goals and averaged less than eight touches over his last three games the thing that pushes someone over the edge?
To his credit though ball was hardly in our forward line and everytime it did Darling or Kennedy would get outmarked for a easy rebound. Not an easy game for a small forward when the ball doesn't drop.
That's how bad Darling is. Not even providing a contest to hit the ball to ground. Darling would be first to be ommited if I had the choice

To his credit though ball was hardly in our forward line and everytime it did Darling or Kennedy would get outmarked for a easy rebound. Not an easy game for a small forward when the ball doesn't drop.
That's how bad Darling is. Not even providing a contest to hit the ball to ground. Darling would be first to be ommited if I had the choice

In Darling's defence several times last week he indicated where he wanted the ball kicked but they just kicked it on his head. He's a bit of a shortarse so no hope to mark when he is outnumbered BUT he could at least try, didn't even bother putting his hands in the air a few times when knew he couldn't mark it.

In Darling's defence several times last week he indicated where he wanted the ball kicked but they just kicked it on his head. He's a bit of a shortarse so no hope to mark when he is outnumbered BUT he could at least try, didn't even bother putting his hands in the air a few times when knew he couldn't mark it.
I don’t know why he doesn’t tap it on like he used to in a pack when he knew he couldn’t mark it. It worked out well for us a few years ago I thought

Simmo has a leave pass this year due to COVID

next year though.... if we are in the same situation and no chance of improving or in the eight I believe he will be given the flick
Yep if things don’t rectify by the End of next year Time to go. If he states a rebuild he might actually get more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back