News Jack Darling resumes with WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
sh*t house situation all around but at least now the club gets to play Jack and he gets paid.

Everything else about this has sucked.

I hope Jack has a career best season, makes AA and sticks it right up the idiot so called WCE fans criticising his actions with regard to his own body.
I think I'm on record as saying I wouldn't hate on Jack for his decision before his change of heart but if he wants to "stick it up me":oops: by having a career best and AA year I'll take one for the team.
It's just the kind of guy I am.

sh*t house situation all around but at least now the club gets to play Jack and he gets paid.

Everything else about this has sucked.

I hope Jack has a career best season, makes AA and sticks it right up the idiot so called WCE fans criticising his actions with regard to his own body.

Well said.
This thread is a disgrace and many of the comments are just down right abuse and posturing.

Not surprising from some of this group though.

Darlings decisions are his own in regards to his body...as should it be for all of us.

Funny how players perform poorly on field, and job performance is everyone’s business. A guy makes a very public decision that precludes him from playing and, ‘hey, how dare you have an opinion’. Not to mention the many issues that people go off half cocked over. But hey, leave Jack alone people, is none of your business. Close thread

sad chris crocker GIF

Funny how players perform poorly on field, and job performance is everyone’s business. A guy makes a very public decision that precludes him from playing and, ‘hey, how dare you have an opinion’. Not to mention the many issues that people go off half cocked over. But hey, leave Jack alone people, is none of your business. Close thread

sad chris crocker GIF

People are welcome to have an opinion.

Many of the comments in here are just abusive and filled with hate speech over something that should be his personal, undisclosed decision.

Well said.
This thread is a disgrace and many of the comments are just down right abuse and posturing.

Not surprising from some of this group though.

Darlings decisions are his own in regards to his body...as should it be for all of us.

So you're perfectly fine with how he handled the situation?

• Ghosted the club
  • Ghosted his manager
  • Stopped speaking to his team mates
  • Claimed he had a medical injury which went against the club press release
  • Caused the club to add an extra forward to my their list

I'm sure it goes beyond him not getting the Vax for most people being not happy with him.

Then on the flipside you have Liam Jones who at least was resolut in his decision and left the club so there was no confusion on how the club could move forward.

No mystery, I’m an idiot
I deleted the first one of these you tried

Now I’ve edited your second attempt

Run along or it’s 3 strikes and out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• Ghosted the club
  • Ghosted his manager

I'm sure it goes beyond him not getting the Vax for most people being not happy with him.

Then on the flipside you have Liam Jones who at least was resolut in his decision and left the club so there was no confusion on how the club could move forward.

I'm happy for the club to sort it out with him privately and whatever happened between him and the club is for them to handle and to a lesser extent the AFL.

He is employed by the eagles not you or anyone else in this board.

Depsite all that even if he has handled the situation poorly does that give any of you high and mighty perfect beings the right to slander, sledge and talk s**t about him in here to make yourselves look good to each other?

Classic mob mentality and keyboard warriors.

I wonder how many of you would say it to his face in person.

The world we face now is vastly different to the one we lived in 2 years ago, maybe give people some slack of they don't handle things perfectly like you do.
And whilst you're at it how about let the club and the AFL sort it out.

Look all I'm saying is some of the abuse dished out to darling in this thread is disgraceful, yes express your dismay but leave the abuse out.

The same people abusing him will celebrate when he starts kicking goals for us again.

“ After time away from the club and the West Coast Eagles ticking off all necessary AFL and other requirements, premiership forward Jack Darling returned to the club today and re-joined his teammates and coaches at training.

He will now undergo the requisite medical assessment and continue to build his football fitness base as he strives to resume his AFL career as soon as possible.

Darling has been training away from the club for a number of weeks and will need to re-condition his body for match play as he strives to build on his 236-game, 450-goal career.

This period has been a very difficult one for Jack and his family and we ask that his privacy be respected.

The club will not be making any comment on any of our players’ private medical information.”
Can you stop taking the Waterman thread off track plz.

• Ghosted the club
  • Ghosted his manager

Would love an explanation as to what has gone on, but I am owed nothing from Jack.
  • Ghosted the club -we know that for sure?
  • Ghosted his manager - we know that for sure?
  • Stopped speaking to his team mates - we know that for sure?
  • Claimed he had a medical injury which went against the club press release - definitely against the press release, but that doesn't mean its untrue
  • Caused the club to add an extra forward to my their list - I would hope the Eagles didn't make that decision purely based on Jack

Jack earns $750k from a football club that earns the majority of its money from paid memberships, yet said members cannot have an opinion on how money is spent on its employees?

Right

I'm happy for the club to sort it out with him privately and whatever happened between him and the club is for them to handle and to a lesser extent the AFL.

Depsite all that even if he has handled the situation poorly does that give any of you high and mighty perfect beings the right to slander, sledge and talk sh*t about him in here to make yourselves look good to each other?

The world we face now is vastly different to the one we lived in 2 years ago, maybe give people some slack of they don't handle things perfectly like you do.

Look all I'm saying is some of the abuse dished out to darling in this thread is disgraceful, yes express your dismay but leave the abuse out.

The same people abusing him will celebrate when he starts kicking goals for us again.
I love it when you pretend like you're the moral compass for this board

Yep I thought that. Potentially common sense may well have prevailed.

Bottom line is elite fitness AFL players being locked out of the sport is embarrassing. The bloke is literally in the top handful of healthiest people in Australia.

Better for all concerned to just let him play, not ask too many questions and end the whole thing as an issue (which it should never have been).

He got vaxxed because at the end of the Day $$ trump principles, just like every other numpty who supports this line of thinking you cave in the end because in your heart of hearts you aren't willing to really go through with your idiotic "mAh FREEDUMBS".

Depsite all that even if he has handled the situation poorly does that give any of you high and mighty perfect beings the right to slander, sledge and talk sh*t about him in here to make yourselves look good to each other?

Sorry? This is coming from the same person who posted some of the most hateful comments towards a player I have ever seen during great Priddis war?

Pot kettle black, champ.

He got vaxxed because at the end of the Day $$ trump principles, just like every other numpty who supports this line of thinking you cave in the end because in your heart of hearts you aren't willing to really go through with your idiotic "mAh FREEDUMBS".
Or maybe he's not as selfish as people thought he was??

It actually hasn’t been said that he got vaccinated. It just said he met AFL requirements. Given the law threats etc. that could mean anything. As for the self righteous preachers on here, most people didn’t bag him but simply said the club needed to move on. He has the right to make his own decisions but has to realise these decisions may have consequences. Personally I think the whole mandate thing was wrong and am happy with the result albeit nobody really knows the details. There may still be problems with individual players take on things but time will tell.

Sorry? This is coming from the same person who posted some of the most hateful comments towards a player I have ever seen during great Priddis war?

Pot kettle black, champ.

Lol well played recalling conversation from 6 years ago. I'm chuffed I had the space rent free in your head.

You missed the part last year where I said I was wrong about Priddis in the team as a player.

I don't believe however I ever said anything about his character. In fact I remember answering questions about my so called hatred towards Priddis by stating I didn't hate him, only his limitations as a player I made comment on.

Fell free to go back 6 years of you like lol.

In any case the comments in here about darling are a disgrace and those making them should be embarrassed about calling themselves supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back