News Jack Darling resumes with WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
East Freo fan eh ! Son this world is rough and if a man's gonna make it he's gotta be tough
As tough as WCE needing top ups or last minute SSP recruits for their injury riddled squad?....if WCE have only 28 fit players, then so be it....purge your own reserves side for replacements then, even if they are crap...as you say this world is rough, and to survive WCE and their fans just gotta get tough I guess....

As tough as WCE needing top ups or last minute SSP recruits for their injury riddled squad?....if WCE have only 28 fit players, then so be it....purge your own reserves side for replacements then, even if they are crap...as you say this world is rough, and to survive WCE and their fans just gotta get tough I guess....

In theory that's great

In reality our reserves side largely consists of the dregs from other WAFL clubs and Ammos players. They are barely good enough to play in the WAFL let alone the AFL

Jacks pretty fit and been doing his own stuff. He'll play rd1 if allowed

Is his own training a substitute for training with the rest of the team, learning patterns, game plans etc?

inb4wedon'thaveagameplan

Is his own training a substitute for training with the rest of the team, learning patterns, game plans etc?

inb4wedon'thaveagameplan
This is one of the more annoying aspects of him cutting off communication with the club (if true). If there had been regular contact he could have been getting ongoing updates on the game plan, a structured training program, info on new recruits etc. It wouldn't have been anywhere near as impactful as training with the team in person but it would have been something.

inb4wedon'thaveagameplan

Apparently he's been learning the defensive wingman running patterns straight from Masten.

Is it so hard to believe some of the other 35 or so blokes on the list would be peeved with the JD show this year? That's not to say they won't move on, but clubs are about unity, family, common goal, us against them etc. They're no place for selfishness and creating divisions within the ranks would unsettle the common goal.
I feel like they will welcome him back. The fact he has seemingly been vaxed, which is seemingly against his and his wife's beliefs, says to me he has done the unselfish thing, even though it took a while. Reckon the guys will appreciate and respect the step he has finally chosen and move on very quickly.

Also, if you've ever had a massive disagreement with your wife on a certain issue, which seems to go fully against her beliefs, I think it's pretty easy to understand the mental and emotional issues that may have been caused.

As I said last week, without 100% knowing the full story, I'm not sure why some have been so quick to judge and to judge so harshly.

inb4wedon'thaveagameplan

Pretty sure the bomb it in long game plan is well ingrained in Darling, he’ll be fine. You guys making out that Simpsons tactically coaching and the WCE strength and conditioners provide something much more than your standard auskick manager couldn’t offer

Gee this bloke lives dangerously in his relationship with WC fans.

If we lost the GF, his dropped mark would have made him the most reviled WC player ever.

If he didn't get vaxed then his anti-vax status would have have made him the most reviled WC player ever.

Now he's just in a group of WC players that have suspect principles and dubious partners (hello Juddy).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys making out that Simpsons tactically coaching and the WCE strength and conditioners provide something much more than your standard auskick manager couldn’t offer

Geez you’ve committed some shocking hyperbole before, but this is right up there.

Geez you’ve committed some shocking hyperbole before, but this is right up there.

He's not even worth responding to anymore, he's basically just a caricature.

You greatly overestimate my ability for self control.

I started with "Except for the 2018 flag of course..." Then deleted it and went to a different thread, so I'm not that far ahead of you.

I started with "Except for the 2018 flag of course..." Then deleted it and went to a different thread, so I'm not that far ahead of you.
This feels like the old school yard when the casual observers start chanting “fight fight …..

In theory that's great

In reality our reserves side largely consists of the dregs from other WAFL clubs and Ammos players. They are barely good enough to play in the WAFL let alone the AFL
I was just responding to WCE fan, boondy's advice to me that EF fans such as myself, need to toughen up, because the footy world is a rough place...strange that he doesn't heed his own advice.....tough, if WCE are down to 28 fit players, that's life in the rough tough world of footy sometimes...WCE and their fans just to get on with it, like the WAFL clubs and their fans apparently have to.

I feel like they will welcome him back. The fact he has seemingly been vaxed, which is seemingly against his and his wife's beliefs, says to me he has done the unselfish thing, even though it took a while. Reckon the guys will appreciate and respect the step he has finally chosen and move on very quickly.

Also, if you've ever had a massive disagreement with your wife on a certain issue, which seems to go fully against her beliefs, I think it's pretty easy to understand the mental and emotional issues that may have been caused.

As I said last week, without 100% knowing the full story, I'm not sure why some have been so quick to judge and to judge so harshly.
Bribe one of the prick ladies in the vaccination booth to just jab water . Here have a few grand .

I was just responding to WCE fan, boondy's advice to me that EF fans such as myself, need to toughen up, because the footy world is a rough place...strange that he doesn't heed his own advice.....tough, if WCE are down to 28 fit players, that's life in the rough tough world of footy sometimes...WCE and their fans just to get on with it, like the WAFL clubs and their fans apparently have to.

This coming from the club that started the whole #brave media drivel vomit fest when they had injuries?

Gee this bloke lives dangerously in his relationship with WC fans.

If we lost the GF, his dropped mark would have made him the most reviled WC player ever.

If he didn't get vaxed then his anti-vax status would have have made him the most reviled WC player ever.

Now he's just in a group of WC players that have suspect principles and dubious partners (hello Juddy).
Lol - that's part of why I love him. Does some shockers but has stood up in some big finals (2018 GF, 2017 elim, 2011 semi and kicked 3 in both 2016 and 2020 knock outs) and still kicks 40+ each year.

Not to mention super durable. Should be our second or third 300 game player (along with Gaff).

Lol - that's part of why I love him. Does some shockers but has stood up in some big finals (2018 GF, 2017 elim, 2011 semi and kicked 3 in both 2016 and 2020 knock outs) and still kicks 40+ each year.

Not to mention super durable. Should be our second or third 300 game player (along with Gaff).

His efforts in the third quarter of the 2018 Grand Final alone cement his legend, if you set aside the anti-vax, ninja flips and dropped marks.

Something like 6 marks (4 contested), a couple of score involvements and a big mark and goal iirc. Wayne Carey like after near donuts in the first half. Many players don't even have that many contested marks over a whole game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back