Jack Ziebell vs Tom Rockliff?

Who is better?

• Jack Ziebell

Votes: 45 38.1%
  • Tom Rockliff

Votes: 73 61.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Will have to see if Ziebell's game is altered by the weight loss. Was always too heavy to consistently have an impact. Would do the odd good thing but then would be 2 or 3 steps behind play for the rest of the game.

Rockliff for me. I love a midfielder who is just as effective in the forward line as he is in the middle.

I do however have a huge man crush on JZ. His problem is plays a very reckless brand of footy. This would have been fantastic 10 years ago. However know he needs to grow up and alter his style for modern footy.

As for the higher ceiling. If JZ matures a bit he could be anything. Currently (injury partially responsible) he has flash in the pan games and little in other games.

Rockliff for me. I love a midfielder who is just as effective in the forward line as he is in the middle.

Funny explanation since they kick the same amount of goals, with Ziebell having the best goalkicking year in 2013 than either had had before.

Rockliff. Easily, as much as I love jack, Rockliff has become a top 3 lions player.

Rockliff certainly has the numbers and is a gun. Ziebell though has a certain "big moment" quality that is hard to quantify. Will be fascinating to see them over their careers.

Back