Podcast Jack's Back! - BF Port PC Ep. 2.45

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack's Back! Not only is Jackson Trengove back in the side to face Sydney this week, he joins Macca19 & FishingRick04 on the podcast again as well! We preview the crucial Sydney match, the SANFL match vs Central Districts and get Jackson's thoughts on our season, how we can get our mojo back and who he thinks is the next superstar on our list!

Direct Link

Subscribe to us on iTunes

The BF Port Podcast is sponsored by Nieuvision

Previous Episodes

What did you guys think? I enjoyed this one, thought it was a clean podcast and informative? I'm hoping you guys enjoyed it and appreciated Jackson's time. 30 minutes he devoted, so we are very lucky.

Excellent podcast, and great to hear Jacko's support for Youngy, and Butch ( in particular ),very surprising the spanish bullfighter hasn't been all over that one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did you guys think? I enjoyed this one, thought it was a clean podcast and informative? I'm hoping you guys enjoyed it and appreciated Jackson's time. 30 minutes he devoted, so we are very lucky.

The podcast sounded 'edited' and there was a stilted quality- was Mr Rick and Mr Macca a bit nervous? You blokes didn't sound quite so relaxed and 'banter' while Jackson was on. But you asked the questions well, and boy did he answer? Obvious candidate to succeed Travis as captain, I would have thought. He's an amazing footballer, and an impressive man- I like that he's working with that charity for the brain damaged, and also helping John Butcher. But the guy has real 'presence'.

Another amazing podcast guys, thanks so much for this. A great effort getting these Port legends on. :thumbsu:

Did less editing for this one than any other weve done. Sound quality was poor though and needed a lot of work to equalise the volume.

Great to listen to anything Pafc from here in Perth much appreciated thanks. I dont believe in omens but on my ride just as JT was talking about how close he is to Butch a pretty good look a like of JB walked past. Doo d d dooooo

I'm assuming Jacko was subbed because he ran out of petrol tickets.
Can anyone confirm that was the case and he wasn't injured again, as was suggested on the game thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back