Nostradamus Lives John Worsfold to coach Essendon from 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

If its success and a stable environment he chooses Adelaide everyday of the week.
If he is up for a challenge and some decent $ then Windy Hill awaits.
I like Worsfold and if the fight is in him id love him to come to the club. Reckon he would need to sign for 4-5 years though as we are in for a long rebuild/demolition whatever you want to call it. Wouldnt be keen on him doing a Roos style 2-3 years.
I think he will end up in Adelaide though

Camporeale seems to be doing a good job though at Adelaide
There's still ? over if he's willing to get in deep enough to take the head coach role full time. He's got 3 kids under 8 years old so he needs to work out if he can work out his life/work balance. Plenty of people seem to think that he won't be willing to make that sacrifice.

Even if he doesn't take the job he hasn't done his future prospects any harm at all. He could go back to being an assistant and gain some more experience + have his time as the head guy on his resume as well if he finally does decide to go for a head coaching role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If its success and a stable environment he chooses Adelaide everyday of the week.
If he is up for a challenge and some decent $ then Windy Hill awaits.
I like Worsfold and if the fight is in him id love him to come to the club. Reckon he would need to sign for 4-5 years though as we are in for a long rebuild/demolition whatever you want to call it. Wouldnt be keen on him doing a Roos style 2-3 years.
I think he will end up in Adelaide though

I can't quite see him as a bowls coach

The backflip by footy media flogs (in particular Footy Classified) on this topic was pretty funny last night...

Saturday: Woosha's got a mate at Toll, and Essendon want him, and he'll be great for the Bombers, because he's got the passion back.
Sunday: Crows towel up Eagles.
Monday: I can see him in Adelaide, yeah, I doubt he'd leave that situation. Yeah me neither.

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

The backflip by footy media flogs (in particular Footy Classified) on this topic was pretty funny last night...

Saturday: Woosha's got a mate at Toll, and Essendon want him, and he'll be great for the Bombers, because he's got the passion back.
Sunday: Crows towel up Eagles.
Monday: I can see him in Adelaide, yeah, I doubt he'd leave that situation. Yeah me neither.

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

What's wrong with anything they said?
Yes, he has a friend at toll.
Yes, Essendon want him.
Maybe he'd be great for the Bombers.

Yes, they can see him in Adelaide.
Maybe he won't leave.

I'm not seeing massive backflips anywhere.
Have a snickers, mate. You'll feel better.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back