LionMen

All Australian
Jul 23, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory, Chelsea FC
Any chance this guy getting traded as he has pretty much been given the boot at our club?

Don't see it happening. If it did, it'd be a nothing trade and you'd probably still have to foot some of his salary.

Man did Melbourne do a number on you guys.

Don't see it happening. If it did, it'd be a nothing trade and you'd probably still have to foot some of his salary.

Man did Melbourne do a number on you guys.
To be fair we should've seen it coming, to get the pick to trade for Johnstone we did a number on Collingwood and gave them Cameron "dudd" Wood for pick 14 which we traded for Johnstone

Pick 144? Would probably be more worthwhile then whoever we pick at it anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we get him it will be ala the pick we gave Geelong to get Steven King (98 or something)

Lions wont get anything worthwhile for him from us

He'd be a good fit for our side, so hopefully we consider him.
As has been said, Brisbane wouldn't get anything for him really.

Could be worthwhile if we got him for nothing, he can be a pretty decent player but just seems a bit lazy and inconsistent.

Maybe Lyon and St Kilda could get the best out of him. Needs a haircut too and get rid of the jesus beard, looks like a homeless bum at the moment.

Absolutely no way this would happen unless he has a shave and a haircut. The headband has been out of fashion at Morabbin since Big Carl retired.

In all seriousness, the blokes a chook!!! Not RL's type of player, he can't tackle (doens't even attempt). Hates hard ball gets, contested marks and standing within 25 metres of his opponent. No chance

I'm happy to accept a packet of chips for him. Actually gimme a family pack, that sounds more fair.

Y'see - this is the whole problem with trade week.

Clubs keep making non-specific ambit claims.

I've had enough!

What is it - Twisties or Burger Rings. make up your mind!

I'm happy to accept a packet of chips for him. Actually gimme a family pack, that sounds more fair.

well we would be happy with bag chips for Kosi so maybe we could arrange a straight swap

My one memory of Travis Johnstone, is of him doing donuts in an old blue Commodore around the Beach rd/ Nepean Hwy roundabout in Mordialloc,

- directly opposite the police station.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed is Trav.

Must be something in the water that the 2 great modern day junior talents to come out of the Chelsea area are Travis Johnstone and Lawrence Angwin.

A piece trivia, both are grandsons of VFL players, Trav's grandfather was a ruckman, Angwin's was a rover.

Y'see - this is the whole problem with trade week.

Clubs keep making non-specific ambit claims.

I've had enough!

What is it - Twisties or Burger Rings. make up your mind!

Burger Rings, thanks. :thumbsu:

well we would be happy with bag chips for Kosi so maybe we could arrange a straight swap

Doesn't seem fair.

St.Kilda.
Gain: Johnstone + One chip.
Lose: Kosi + Family pack.

Brisbane.
Gain: Kosi + Family pack.
Lose: Johnstone + One chip.

How's that?

Burger Rings, thanks. :thumbsu:

Doesn't seem fair.

St.Kilda.
Gain: Johnstone + One chip.
Lose: Kosi + Family pack.

Brisbane.
Gain: Kosi + Family pack.
Lose: Johnstone + One chip.

How's that?

Yea your right, we will throw in box matches aswell since Johnstone can at least run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back