Injury Josh Cowan - achilles injury

Remove this Banner Ad

The little was more Menz Pumping him up. Said he is one of the hardest workers at the club in terms of rehab and that the injuries seem to be indepenant of each other a bit.
If he didn't have bad luck he have no luck at all but club sems committed.. We will see

Go Catters

The little was more Menz Pumping him up. Said he is one of the hardest workers at the club in terms of rehab and that the injuries seem to be indepenant of each other a bit.
If he didn't have bad luck he have no luck at all but club sems committed.. We will see

Go Catters

There is going to be a lot of pain for a few supporters at the end of this year. There's a glut of guys who have been at the club a while, and they can't all stay. We still probably naively think every one of them is potentially great and will make it, but the sad truth is a lot won't.

from bayfm local news email:
Geelong youngster Josh Cowan hopes to recommence his injury-marred career sometime mid-season.
The 23-year-old, who played three AFL games in 2011 but none since, has battled Achilles and hamstring issues over nearly three years.

A hamstring issue is keeping sidelined at the moment, but Cowan says he is edging closer to a return.

Cowan says the assistance of current and former senior players has helped him remain positive during the tough times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And as soon as goalposts are replaced by hoops and a basketball court it might be relevant.

And, of course, there's Sheedy's old test for two seemingly equal players; boot the ball out, and choose the one who brings it back to you.
Also good for testing hunting dogs.

PS, I think Sheedy may have been quoting someone else, but I can't remember.

The main difference is Brown appears to be over his worst injuries now. Cowan still isn't.
His 'worst injury' was an achilles problem that, to put it brutally, wasn't diagnosed/treated correctly for 18 months. When it finally was he made a rapid recovery and was back playing footy. Don't think that's much different to Brown who missed a huge chunk of footy not because he was 'injury prone' but because he suffered a single freak accident.

His 'worst injury' was an achilles problem that, to put it brutally, wasn't diagnosed/treated correctly for 18 months. When it finally was he made a rapid recovery and was back playing footy. Don't think that's much different to Brown who missed a huge chunk of footy not because he was 'injury prone' but because he suffered a single freak accident.

Remember though Brown had a broken leg, then two separate bad shoulder injuries. Both season-ending from memory too. Good thing that seems to be in the past (and you wonder if the lack of size initially contributed too).

People have been calling for his delisting since 2012. At the end of the day its baffling he's still on the list. Looks like a wasted two years. He must have some seriously good talent.

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk

People have been calling for his delisting since 2012. At the end of the day its baffling he's still on the list. Looks like a wasted two years. He must have some seriously good talent.

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk

What I find baffling is the fact that people have been calling for his delisting - for 2 years, mind you - when he simply hasn't had a chance to show what he can do. Equally baffling is their apparent belief that the club would actually take such an unprecedented step, something it simply hasn't done in recent years with any player unless he has a permanent, career-ending injury.

Still not listed on the injury list for round 6.

Who puts these lists together, the club or the media ???

Either the journalists are incompetent or the club is hiding something from supporters for some reason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back