Josh Simpson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate I don't know about your background but a number of us on this forum grew up in country WA where interaction with local aborigines was a daily, usual and positive part of life. For a lot of us whitefellas growing up there aboriginal culture and identity is part of our identity. For my part I'm immensely proud to have been born in Noongar country as SnD, SA and more than a few others are as well. If you don't acknowledge and respect that aspect of being West Australian then I don't know what to say to you. It's one thing to remain ignorant, it's another to remain purposefully and willfully ignorant.
i appreciate a proper reply

Sigh. Yes. Special treatment.

A post in which you called the OP " ****** in the head, a cretin, a moron, a pillock, an imbecile, a *******, mentally challenged, a ******* spanker, and having sexual relations with the neighbours dog was deleted.

What the **** is wrong with you?

So thats why that friggin dog is howling.

I'm surprised by the casual accusations of racism and idiocy by some of you guys that I respect a lot. Simpson has a privileged place on a list, and needs to be invited to take a good hard look at himself. Invited in a culturally sensitive, compassionate way, but invited nonetheless. What he did was indefensible in a team sport. I'd suggest those that somehow think he should be excused because of his background should think through the implications of that.

I don't willingly enable anyone. They can have discussions on footy as they see fit because it's a discussion board.

It's not for you to fly off your **** every time people post stuff you don't like.

You've been modding here too long.

Two years should be the limit.

Plenty of others are champing at the bit,

JMT would jizz at the thought of it.

I suggested at 8.00 this morning the thread should be locked as I had no faith in our ability to conduct reasoned discussion on the basis of an OP filled with obvious fallacy and prejudice.
Greater minds prevailed and continue to prevail 16 hours later.
RTB has articulated club policy,philosophy,attitude,approach and position,that's it.He knows the bloke,I don't.
If more than 50% of our supporters understood what he said,we'd be a brainy club.
Read the thread;is it even 50:50??

Last edited:
Where are you in Phuket? I'm staying in Kata at the Metadee.

I hope Josh works through this as I can see his talent.

Mangosteen resort in Rawai (after Horizon in Karon for first 4 days). Very nice but I will shortly have a timeshare person on my backside trying to flog me what I don't want. Went to the Phuket yacht club today fantastic but no yachts.

Anyhow agree with all the comments about a great explanation given by the coach, but at the same time I am sure we will all be back here after "the West" runs the worst possible angle on the situation tomorrow!

based on past history I reckon he'll say something general and cursory, and say that it's being worked through, but that he's there to talk about the game and the players that actually played in it.

If the reporters keep on at him he'll just reiterate, and brush them off if necessary.

don't reckon he'll tear strips though. will be more of last week's "smug douche" approach rather than a Brilliant Shane special.

Apologies for the self quote...

but I got this pretty f*ckin wrong eh?

Ross was very, very candid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok I've never considered this before, as I usually enjoy an argument. But Christ in a hot tub, Mike91 and Jimbos1 are so effing stupid. Or at least their posts are. Unlike other posters I haven't agreed with, I see no value in reading their posts at all.
How do you block posters?
Let me explain whats happened. I've said he needs to harden up about being dropped because he spat the dummy, I haven't said he needs to harden up in life or anything about where his come from or the fact his an aboriginal, that's just people putting words in my mouth. I have no idea how people can say I'm an idiot when all I'm saying is he needs to harden up about being dropped, nothing else to it. Feel free to block me, I could care less if someone who doesn't even understand what I'm trying to get across doesn't like me for stating the obvious.

Ok I've never considered this before, as I usually enjoy an argument. But Christ in a hot tub, Mike91 and Jimbos1 are so effing stupid. Or at least their posts are. Unlike other posters I haven't agreed with, I see no value in reading their posts at all.
How do you block posters?

Nah, don't do that.

The stoooopid never hurt anyone and gives you an insight into the lowest common denominators in society. Warts and all.

Yeah they're good aren't they;there are a few others too Clems Knee.
I just don't read them.Or have a look 'til it prompts a distasteful grimmace and stop.
For a club with a decent history of tolerance of difference and support for the marginalised we've also got dumb,dumber and dumbest who simply don't get any of it.
Hard arsed,courageous warriors who feel taller when someone trips or falls.:eek:
Taller again if they can exercise their cowardice by slipping into someone from an anonymous cyberspace distance.
Scary tough...on the internet:rolleyes:.
Thankfully I reckon our club has a smallish % although threads like this do bring them out.

Everyone accusing me of being an idiot, feel free to re read my comments and tell me how I'm an idiot. Seriously. All I've said he needs to harden up for being dropped, have I said anything racist? No I haven't, so don't know where this disgusting word is coming from. He got dropped, spat the dummy, needs to harden up. If Taberner got dropped and spat the dummy, we'd all be saying the same thing, but everyone is making me out to be a racist disgusting person when I've literally done nothing wrong. Can't believe all the crap I'm copping here, but go on, keep accusing me of being a racist disgusting person, because you all know so much about me as a person.

Cheers mate, lovely compliment :rainbow: Learn to read you low life. If you don't understand what I'm saying, try asking a question instead of instantly taking cheap shots like you always do. All you do here is insult people, get a life.

mike91 is a racist, disgusting idiot of a person.

No doubt that this translates into real life.

mike91 in case you're not already aware, you're being trolled. Responding won't make it any better.

Take advantage of the ignore function for a bit, I reckon.

mike91 in case you're not already aware, you're being trolled. Responding won't make it any better.

Take advantage of the ignore function for a bit, I reckon.
Don't worry mate, he was put on ignore months ago, I just had a feeling he'd say something. I know hes attempting to troll me, that's what low lives do. I've stopped responding to him, there's really no point in bothering with him. Cheers for the advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back