Kingsley what a joke

Remove this Banner Ad

The comentators had it right today. They kept commenting on how Kingsley was fumbling but still having an impact and as the game wore on he started to do the team things - a smother, a chase and tackle, a shephard. That's what Bomber would have asked of him.

He was about a 4 out of 10 today.

Those who have it in for him better get used to it - he'll probably be with us for the rest of the year now.

Still think we would be too tall. If a small player went down, we would be up sh** creek. With KK in the team this game, it gave us flexibility with rotations and match-ups.

Don't think i disagree though, McCarthy and Lonners should be in before Kent.

cats2rise said:
Still think we would be too tall. If a small player went down, we would be up sh** creek. With KK in the team this game, it gave us flexibility with rotations and match-ups.

Don't think i disagree though, McCarthy and Lonners should be in before Kent.
If a small went down then just get Bartel playing forward and Woji in the midfield but yeah we should be screwed if it was close but Kingsley playing more as a midfielder didnt work that much for me either. Maybe Batchelor should of got in instead?

catempire said:
as the game wore on he started to do the team things - a smother, a chase and tackle, a shephard. That's what Bomber would have asked of him.

He was about a 4 out of 10 today.

Those who have it in for him better get used to it - he'll probably be with us for the rest of the year now.

So Bomber would have said " hey Can't Kinglsley, i know you are s#$t but can you try to get a chase in and a smother, ohh and maybe a shepard (with feeling), if you could that would be really great, thanks (bomber thinks.... if he can do that i will tell the hounds thats all we really needed and he is on the way back, and i back him all the way) (insert bad comment by bomber, read; 'yeah i regreted saying that back then")"

and the rest of us would be saying.

"right dosen't everyone do it every week"

cmon this guy is crap, and if he's with us next year i would reconsider my memberships (of which i don't attend due to location, donation only) but really he is ordinary.
i said to my wife today that was the FIRST time i have ever seen him smother!
Has no ticker, cmon Can't prove us wrong!!!!!

ok no essay's this time, tall short blah blah.
Have you EXPERTS not seen anything this year, no heart, attitude, commitment, aggession = no wins.
i mean if your team is that ON that nothing will stop them then talls, shorts, fast etc players issues / match ups fall by the way side.
No balls, No game.
at least if we lost we would all be saying WOW how good were the opposition as we gave it 100%.

captain dewy said:
So Bomber would have said " hey Can't Kinglsley, i know you are s#$t but can you try to get a chase in and a smother, ohh and maybe a shepard (with feeling), if you could that would be really great, thanks (bomber thinks.... if he can do that i will tell the hounds thats all we really needed and he is on the way back, and i back him all the way) (insert bad comment by bomber, read; 'yeah i regreted saying that back then")"

and the rest of us would be saying.

"right dosen't everyone do it every week"

cmon this guy is crap, and if he's with us next year i would reconsider my memberships (of which i don't attend due to location, donation only) but really he is ordinary.
i said to my wife today that was the FIRST time i have ever seen him smother!
Has no ticker, cmon Can't prove us wrong!!!!!
I dont think hes crap, my theory is that Can't is just by far the most inconsistant player in the AFL I mean c'mon how can you go from kicking 8 goals in 1 game to kicking 1 goal in 5 games? He wasnt even listed as an emergancy in the first place...I didnt even think he was in Perth until I heard on the radio about 10 mins before the game he was named in the side.

Times are changing. Rooke for instance playing off the HFFlank would be much more damaging than KK and could be used much more effectively in rotations or as cover for an injured small. Plus real grunt.

Go Cats

8 goals 1 week then nothing.
hmmm sounds like a freak occurance on the 8 goal week not he others.
Bomber says he is a 50 goal player and that is good.
BUT, if you have nobody else and focus your attack around him he should be at least that IF YOU WANT TO BE UP THE TOP O F THE LADDER.
S$%t G ablett, chappy are 50 goal players as an assistant to a Awsemome FF that would equal a premiership. he can't kick straight, crowd is always in suspense, and apart from that his efforts are second rate at best, i want a refund, let me spend the money elsewhere. After all sport is a commidity market and if your shares are crap any you think they are good then more fool you!

He got 63 in his first year with GFC didnt he? Its slowly going down and down. We know he can play he just doesnt very often.

as you may have noticed i am not one for stats, 50 63 what ever , no heart, we need a ruthless team to break this drought and until he is that and then accurate he is way off the mark. Ruthless means Ruthless no if's or buts, when he comes into the team he needs to be Can Kingsley like CAN MOONEY, but as long as he is CAN'T KINGSLEY and running under balls (watch G Ablett for how to overhead when you really WANT'T to with pressure), need sto have some mongrel and drop the silver spoon / carrot

Capuano him - just drop him off the list, adds absolutely zero unless you count girly half arsed efforts and hand flapping. I thought Ramsay Bogunavich was the worst player to pull on the hoops, at least he had an excuse being 6'5 and totally unco, Kingsley isn't fit to sniff a Bogunavich fart.

hello i hear what you are saying. that's a name from my deepest forgotten memories, you should get out more.
I loved the way he would have a half arsed attempt at chasing to day ( ok 1/8 th attempt) then when occasssionly on the mark jump up like " look at me " F!@# tossers exit stage left.
I can't think of another Geelong player that has ever frustrated me more, can ayone esle?

now ther's a challenge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i also hear he is into business and stocks, so he will know the phrase like "well the shareholders were not happy with the returns" & "based on the current finacial circumstances we feel that opportunities can be found elsewhere for similar value" etc etc.
Diference about htis and the market is - This is about pride and money and the sharemarket is about money, don't mess with pride it can be deadly.

captain dewy said:
hello i hear what you are saying. that's a name from my deepest forgotten memories, you should get out more.
I loved the way he would have a half arsed attempt at chasing to day ( ok 1/8 th attempt) then when occasssionly on the mark jump up like " look at me " F!@# tossers exit stage left.
I can't think of another Geelong player that has ever frustrated me more, can ayone esle?

now ther's a challenge

D. Mensch...M. Schulze... David Clarke

Question if your leading and ball is going over your head what should you do?
A. GAJ today stopped got smashed in the back and took a hard contested mark.

Can'ts answer - keep running flat out forward with arms up, then when opposition player who was behind you gets the ball you will be to far away to put on defensive pressure so no need to chase, then get up the guy who delived the ball wrong to you, get over it and make a hard attempt at bring to ground etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back