KP's Drowning in a sea of 0-58's Tuesday Bonanza!

Remove this Banner Ad

cómo fue el festival español KardiniaPark

I got super drunk at the luWow after lunch, the food is amazing. I'm blind but after the last at ascot I'm gonna go and get some paella for dinner. Will be back for lunch and dinner tomorrow.

This festival is right outside the Spanish bit of Fitzroy anyway so the locals are like meh, we get this every day minus the blow ins. The food is A1 though so I can see why people make the effort to come here. But if you ain't hungry there isn't much to see.

OMG WHAT WAS THAT CRANBOURNE RACE HAHAHAHA

Last edited:

Mike when are we having a get together at the races? I reckon we could all put in $2 towards a quaddie, and maybe another $2 each into a tipping comp for the day, winner cleans up the lot, what do you think?

I'd be happy to bring along some stras and crackers if someone else brings along some mini sausage rolls.

Mike when are we having a get together at the races? I reckon we could all put in $2 towards a quaddie, and maybe another $2 each into a tipping comp for the day, winner cleans up the lot, what do you think?

I'd be happy to bring along some stras and crackers if someone else brings along some mini sausage rolls.

I'm in if Mike's in.

Stras! I haven't had stras in ages, definitely making some stras sangas tomorrow with a heap of dead horse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back