Rumour Lappin and Hart Sacked - 3AW (RUMOUR FALSE)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
[mod edit]Folks,

This rumour allegedly originated from Sam McClure of 3AW. It was posted on another forum and re-quoted on this one.

Sam McClure has denied on his twitter feed that he said anything about Hart and Lappin being sacked.

Rumour debunked.

Thread closed.

[/mod edit]

Hear that These 2 been Sacked

Lappin sacked. Hart to return to South Australia (NT)

I highly doubt that has happened yet and Would not trust a Rumor on a Radio Station.

Though hope it’s true

Last edited by a moderator:

10 games ago everyone was raving how good our young defence looked.
But if they have been given their marching orders I can understand it.
Our inability to kick out from a behind is horrendous to say the least.
And our forwards have been woeful for the best part of 2 years now.

But in both cases, the backs can't kick out if the midfielders and Half Back players are stationary,
and our forwards are rendered useless if our mids can't kick the ball to them properly.

Needs to happen to get some more experience around Buckley. We need a Mark Thompson type as an assistant. Neeld, Ayres, Mark Harvey, Williams, Ratten would be the types we should be looking at. We need to pay big money to get them.

Agree - Having Assistant Coaches to little to no Experince is hurting Bucks Development as a Head Coach.

Get some good Mature Age Assistants would help.

Would love Choco at the Pies - Ex Captain

If we've sacked Hart it's a mistake, our defense is no where near the worst in the AFL (ranked 9th for points conceded) which is remarkable considering we basically haven't had our three most experienced defenders for the whole year (Reid, Brown, Maxy).

Lappin on the other hand......

10 games ago everyone was raving how good our young defence looked.
But if they have been given their marching orders I can understand it.
Our inability to kick out from a behind is horrendous to say the least.
And our forwards have been woeful for the best part of 2 years now.

But in both cases, the backs can't kick out if the midfielders and Half Back players are stationary,
and our forwards are rendered useless if our mids can't kick the ball to them properly.

Well Burns can’t get sacked after 1 year.

Eade be another that position could be looked at

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we've sacked Hart it's a mistake, our defense is no where near the worst in the AFL (ranked 9th for points conceded) which is remarkable considering we basically haven't had our three most experienced defenders for the whole year (Reid, Brown, Maxy).

Lappin on the other hand......

Well I said sack but maybe he might leave as he wants to go back home

Well Burns can’t get sacked after 1 year.

Eade be another that position could be looked at

Eade has nothing to do with our coaching now I think.
And Burns has to learn that we have no dominant ruckmen like the Eagles have.
If we a ruckman like Cox or Nic Nat feeding the ball down the throat of Pendles, Beams and Co. we would be a completely different side.

I feel sorry for Hart, as he has had to play players that should be playing in the VFL due to our injuries this year.
Lappin, on the other hand has done nothing but upset the apple cart.
There has been no occasions this year where I have felt that our forward line has functioned well.

Eade has nothing to do with our coaching now I think.
And Burns has to learn that we have no dominant ruckmen like the Eagles have.
If we a ruckman like Cox or Nic Nat feeding the ball down the throat of Pendles, Beams and Co. we would be a completely different side.

I feel sorry for Hart, as he has had to play players that should be playing in the VFL due to our injuries this year.
Lappin, on the other hand has done nothing but upset the apple cart.
There has been no occasions this year where I have felt that our forward line has functioned well.

We have 2 Potential Dominate Ruckman in Witts and Grundy.

How Lappin been there longer then Bucks as head coach is beyond me

So guess our Midfield and Forward are below par then

well yeah.

sitting 10th kinda shows that, and the good patch in the the first half of the year kinda covers up the fact we are probaly a bottom 4 team at the moment based on current form.

sad but true :(

The rot set in against Freo in round 1. Couldn't believe what I was seeing. We literally had no way of scoring. At one point I thought we were going to go 3 quarters without scoring a goal. It hasn't got much bettter since then

I just checked this Sam McClures twitter feed and he has nothing on it about this story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back