Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears - Season 18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bengwatkins, just in time to see the stats.

Broken record here but another disappointing loss this week boys. Quivorir had a stellar game as did pantskyle (for once) and Matera92 continued his great form. The Half Back gave away a team record 6 free kicks for the game, pants managed to get 18 hitouts and Matera92 continued his shithaus goal kicking, managing 0.3 this week.

bearsstastr6_zpsd144c2e2.png

Ruckman/captain/all-round top bloke pantskyle still doesn't want the nails chipped so he hasn't taken a mark yet this season whereas 12 others are in double digits. Brown Bottle has just about caught DemonJim in tackles for the season with just 1 tackle difference between the two. Matera92 hates the umpires, both field and goal, with his free kick count 2 for 8 against and 2 goals 15 behinds.

bearstotalsr6_zpse04aafbc.png

Not much to rave about this week tbh.

bearsbestsr6_zps3c0b3b7d.png

Magruder chasing down Juggalo Balla for leading goal kicker, only 10 behind. No one has notched 400 DT points for the year with the skip just off by 3.

bearsleadersr6_zps2e930784.png

Posting wise we did alright, with pants and myself leading the way, with Magdaddy, FiveStrings and Dingster getting amongst it. Brown Bottle was a welcome return as was kane249. EKA favourite brahj is on a bender holiday so he was well down and Quivorir is buying a strip club feeling a bit sick so he was down as well.

bearspostsr6_zpsb9645ec7.png

Just incase anyone wants to see how close they are to a milestone, have a look here:

bearsgamesgoalsr6_zpsc8ce9fa7.png

Bengwatkins, just in time to see the stats.

Broken record here but another disappointing loss this week boys. Quivorir had a stellar game as did pantskyle (for once) and Matera92 continued his great form. The Half Back gave away a team record 6 free kicks for the game, pants managed to get 18 hitouts and Matera92 continued his shithaus goal kicking, managing 0.3 this week.

bearsstastr6_zpsd144c2e2.png

Ruckman/captain/all-round top bloke pantskyle still doesn't want the nails chipped so he hasn't taken a mark yet this season whereas 12 others are in double digits. Brown Bottle has just about caught DemonJim in tackles for the season with just 1 tackle difference between the two. Matera92 hates the umpires, both field and goal, with his free kick count 2 for 8 against and 2 goals 15 behinds.

bearstotalsr6_zpse04aafbc.png

Not much to rave about this week tbh.

bearsbestsr6_zps3c0b3b7d.png

Magruder chasing down Juggalo Balla for leading goal kicker, only 10 behind. No one has notched 400 DT points for the year with the skip just off by 3.

bearsleadersr6_zps2e930784.png

Posting wise we did alright, with pants and myself leading the way, with Magdaddy, FiveStrings and Dingster getting amongst it. Brown Bottle was a welcome return as was kane249. EKA favourite brahj is on a bender holiday so he was well down and Quivorir is buying a strip club feeling a bit sick so he was down as well.

bearspostsr6_zpsb9645ec7.png

Just incase anyone wants to see how close they are to a milestone, have a look here:

bearsgamesgoalsr6_zpsc8ce9fa7.png
Is Goals 18 goals for S18 so far? If so you have me off by 2 :p

As promised a little while ago the kits have been updated a bit to include socks and shorts.

alof83.png

nbbrkh.png

1t1oxl.png

Thanks to lmach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As usual my stats were poo, but was probably my best game of the year. Don't think the Fizz Dizzle sniffed it and after moving onto to Soph, I put applied the blanket. Someone teach me to find the footy at training and I'll be a star.

Scrap that......I enjoy our current training too much.:D

Is the game thread up yet?

pantskyle and Demon Jim , while I'm pretty comfortable down at fullback (especially when there's a friendly goal umpire who lets me put up the hammock), with our poor start to the season and the need to maybe shake things up to get us out of the doldrums I'll put my hand up to be shifted anywhere you think I can contribute. Use me as you wish. Just buy me a nice dinner afterwards.

pantskyle and Demon Jim , while I'm pretty comfortable down at fullback (especially when there's a friendly goal umpire who lets me put up the hammock), with our poor start to the season and the need to maybe shake things up to get us out of the doldrums I'll put my hand up to be shifted anywhere you think I can contribute. Use me as you wish. Just buy me a nice dinner afterwards.
You've been playing full back?

pantskyle Coach Boncer doesn't like this, lets move him up the ground. Get him involved in the game.

Also his defensive skills are abysmal so it'll strengthen the backline.

Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back