Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears - Season 20 Team Thread - S20 B&F: Congratulations DemonJim for doing write-ups.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hence why I have the ability to tag 20 users and utilise this function every week with the team sheet. If you'd actually like to make yourself feel useful and not argue with my Co-Captain like a pair of commission pigeons fighting over a Foxtel subscription, you can wash MoOP's bed sheets... MoOP_Clone #1 wet them.

Yes you do do that, on a Thursday which is half way through a match thread.

That is just assuming people follow this thread... just as I had assumed that people come to this forum and would see the match threads.

Just as lazy.

Now if you wanted to do it properly... You'd tag individuals to check out the thread.

Yes it is an assumption, which is still a helluva lot better that you not even finding a point in doing anything to involve posters this late into a season.

Yes you do do that, on a Thursday which is half way through a match thread.

Yes it is an assumption, which is still a helluva lot better that you not even finding a point in doing anything to involve posters this late into a season.

Man, you're such a knob these days.

Well seeing at you liked my post I'll take that as you agreeing with me on this.
To be honest, anything that will make our captain look bad and possibly be overthrown so I can be captain I am all for.

But yes I do agree. Not sure why it has turned into this :S

To be honest, anything that will make our captain look bad and possibly be overthrown so I can be captain I am all for.

But yes I do agree. Not sure why it has turned into this :S

Because DJ wants to be a captain but not actually have to do anything resembling being a captain.

His post was stupid and defensive for no reason whatsoever.

Man, you're such a knob these days.

If I'm a knob for being correct than I'm happy to be the biggest one here.

You're definitely the best at being correct. :rainbow:
It just happens so rarely...

But when he's correct... boy is he correct!

S20 Elimination Final - Las Vegas Bears FFC Vs Geelong Wolves FFC

Team V Team Stats

S20RFinals1 - H2H - Team Round.jpg

Player V Player Stats (NB - against named starting opponent, AND in grey is the stats for the whole position (eg Backline or HalfBack or Centre etc)

Backline

S20RFinals1 - H2H - Backline.jpg

Half Backs

S20RFinals1 - H2H - HalfBacks.jpg

Centre

S20RFinals1 - H2H - Centres.jpg

Half Forwards

S20RFinals1 - H2H - Half Forwards.jpg

Forwards

S20RFinals1 - H2H - Forwards.jpg

Followers

S20RFinals1 - H2H - Followers.jpg

Interchange

S20RFinals1 - H2H - Interchange.jpg

Individual Stats - After Elimination Final

S20RFinals1 - Stats - Individual.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wait til' the divorce.

TWO CHRISTMAS'!!
Mummy Pants cries into his Christmas vodka but his presents are good.

This thread is getting cringe-worthy in it's aggression.

Come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together, try and love one another right now.

No.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back