Leppitsch in clash with player

Remove this Banner Ad

Be wary of evincing your experience as fact Tiger.

Allegedly you need links to establish this as "fact".
I could post a picture of my broken nose, that was one of my less successful encounters, unfortunately no internet back in the day so nothing to link to.

I certainly wasn't trying to imply I was a tough guy, the fact that I was down and out a lot of the time is how I know I wasn't kicked or jumped by anyone's mates;)

Wasn't the AFL community full of praise for Leppitsch last year?

It never hurt Dipper copping the same treatment from Jeans in the 1980s..went on to win a Brownlow not too much later.

Remember many years ago Dunstall grabbing Hudson by the neck, throwing him up against the lockers and telling him to never squib a farkin contest ever again.

Hudson remarkably moved on following year.

Is there any proof of this, or is it my word vs his word kind of stuff?

Either way, Leppitsch is an angry man who clearly doesn't have things under control at Brisbane. This isn't meant to be taken as a cheap shot, but the fact that he played most of his football under Lethal is probably a fair indicator of his emotional maturity in dealing with situations like this. He's not smacking a six year old boy who hit his little brother - he's grabbing a 24 year old man (whether by his jumper or neck) rather than asserting his authority in a responsible manner.

So you haven't got a clue what happened but you have formed an opinion that Leppa the ginga is a violent coach because he played under Matthews.

Stick to day care

So you haven't got a clue what happened but you have formed an opinion that Leppa the ginga is a violent coach because he played under Matthews.

Stick to day care
Did I call him names?

Nope, that was you.

Did I say he was a "violent coach"?

Nope, that was you.

People don't have a problem talking about the Scott brothers' immaturity, and in my eyes Leppitsch is no different.

Considering the fact that they won three flags together in defence, under one of the most angry figures in the game's history, this isn't a long bow to draw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there any proof of this, or is it my word vs his word kind of stuff?

Either way, Leppitsch is an angry man who clearly doesn't have things under control at Brisbane. This isn't meant to be taken as a cheap shot, but the fact that he played most of his football under Lethal is probably a fair indicator of his emotional maturity in dealing with situations like this. He's not smacking a six year old boy who hit his little brother - he's grabbing a 24 year old man (whether by his jumper or neck) rather than asserting his authority in a responsible manner.
Got second paragraph is sort of contradicted by your first paragraph;)

Leppa won't be coaching Brisbane in 2016.. he has absolutely no clue.

Can't see anyone else putting their hand up for the job though.

Brisbane's falling apart at the seams. Genuinely becoming worried about their future viability without prop ups ala early 2000s

Did I call him names?

Nope, that was you.

Did I say he was a "violent coach"?

Nope, that was you.

People don't have a problem talking about the Scott brothers' immaturity, and in my eyes Leppitsch is no different.

Considering the fact that they won three flags together in defence, under one of the most angry figures in the game's history, this isn't a long bow to draw.

Yeah that Simon Black is a mongrel of a bloke,

One things for sure, I would rather Lethal coach my team to 3 flags than sit through the embarrassment that Neeld & Bailey coughed up

Yeah that Simon Black is a mongrel of a bloke,

One things for sure, I would rather Lethal coach my team to 3 flags than sit through the embarrassment that Neeld & Bailey coughed up
So would I, but that's not the point is it?

Please do address it when you find the time.

Ta.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back