Let's talk Ports!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
10561791_1425482787762522_6778871205128169892_n.jpg

That font digitally interferes with the corpses of my departed ancestors.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/on...ites-colin-james/story-fndv8s6g-1227287511056
One-Eyed Rant: This year belongs to Port Adelaide, writes Colin James
Port fans rejoice. Paddy Ryder and Angus Monfries are clear to play on Sunday against the Dockers.

Just like last year, when we marched across the Nullarbor to seal the semi-final, we’re going back to Patersons to kick some serious butt.
So gather around. It’s time to sing the song, wave the scarves, it’s history in the making. This year belongs to the Power.
You don’t need to be an expert to know the flag is ours for the taking.
Paddy is the big versatile forward — and backup ruckman — we desperately needed. The icing on a great looking cake.
More...
http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/on...ites-colin-james/story-fndv8s6g-1227287511056

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/pa...-says-brad-ebert/story-fndv8s6g-1227288095060
Paddy Ryder is an unexpected bombshell boost for Port Adelaide, says Brad Ebert
PORT Adelaide vice captain Brad Ebert has singled out the Essendon recruit Paddy Ryder as a premiership weapon and believes the clearing of the players involved in the Essendon supplement saga of 2012 will be crucial as the club stages a premiership tilt.

Ebert said both forward-ruckman Ryder and midfielder-forward Angus Monfries had carried themselves with grace during the ordeal, hiding the pressure from their teammates and getting on with business.
``It’s awesome that it’s been cleared now,’’ Ebert said. ``It’s been a long time coming.
``I’m sure for those boys there would have been a lot of stress associated, although they didn’t really show it around the club.
More.........
http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/pa...-says-brad-ebert/story-fndv8s6g-1227288095060

I got a message from a crow flog on fb saying they set up a big bar in the memorial drive tennis centre called the fans bar. Not sure how credible it is, but hey

They're probably selling Four'n Twenty pies.

I got a message from a crow flog on fb saying they set up a big bar in the memorial drive tennis centre called the fans bar. Not sure how credible it is, but hey

What, they couldn't fit CUSTOMERS' BAR on the signage ?

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/po...fluence-at-power/story-fndv8s6g-1227290294935
Port Adelaide coach Ken Hinkley says Paddy Ryder will take time to have an influence at Power
COACH Ken Hinkley has warned fans not to expect miracles of gun recruit Paddy Ryder when he makes his Port Adelaide debut against Fremantle tomorrow.

And he has moved to take some of the pressure off the former Bomber by declaring he is not the missing piece to a Power premiership.
“Without being disrespectful, the people who are saying Paddy’s the missing piece are writing the stories and producing the shows,” Hinkley said as his team prepared for one of football’s toughest tasks — beating the Dockers at Subiaco Oval.
More...
http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/po...fluence-at-power/story-fndv8s6g-1227290294935
upload_2015-4-3_20-55-45.png
Great expectations ... Paddy Ryder leads the way at Port Adelaide pre-season training

Yeah well on Paddy, I notice that the club is using his photo a lot on the website. Pumping up his tires a lot more then they were Jared Polec at this same time last year, anyway.

I'm taking it as a good sign because they wouldn't do it unless they thought he could deliver.

But did you ask him who they really are ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it turned out he wasn't a crow flog, but he's got me a pic.
Is this an extension to Port's highly successful White Marquee bar (which KT said they'll expand)?
Is this an AOSMA trick to getting more dough?
Is this a Nigel Smart production?

Who knows! We'll soon find out! Does anyone know? So many questions! wmb.jpg

Is this an extension to Port's highly successful White Marquee bar (which KT said they'll expand)?

Who knows! We'll soon find out! Does anyone know? So many questions!View attachment 121441

You have little faith of the smarts of your leaders.

Who knows! We'll soon find out! Does anyone know? So many questions!View attachment 121441

I'd say this is this years version of the White Marquee Bar and is being run by Port. Considering we have an agreement with Tennis SA and the crows don't etc etc.....

I'd say this is this years version of the White Marquee Bar and is being run by Port. Considering we have an agreement with Tennis SA and the crows don't etc etc.....
It would be a possibility however who owns that location of the top of the steps? I would think it would be AOSMA land.
Happy to be corrected

It would be a possibility however who owns that location of the top of the steps? I would think it would be AOSMA land.
Happy to be corrected
Maybe I didnt look at the photo closely enough. Everything in the area that belongs to Tennis SA is run by the club for 22 games and there is a name change and will be up to 6 times larger than last year. Anything that is on the southern plaza ie that cream paving area or the black steps belongs to the SMA. What threw me is that the tent has moved from where it was planned to be set up as little as a week ago.

Maybe I didnt look at the photo closely enough. Everything in the area that belongs to Tennis SA is run by the club for 22 games and there is a name change and will be up to 6 times larger than last year. Anything that is on the southern plaza ie that cream paving area or the black steps belongs to the SMA. What threw me is that the tent has moved from where it was planned to be set up as little as a week ago.
Ah we'll have to wait and see then.
My source says it was there for the nitro circus but I don't know if it was operational

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back