Likely Port Magpie players

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Matt Venter (The WA Rugby Player) Signs with the Maggies

4 Spots left on the list

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2014-02-03/magpies-swoop-on-rugby-convert

He's tough and scary looking. Will be Master to Mitch Harvey's Blaster. ;)

venter_246_246X316.jpg

I don't think we have signed any talls or rucks?

Lets say Lobbe and Redden are both playing AFL and Renouf is out injured, can the Magpies bring in a ruck from the lower levels or can we only use the guys on the Power list + the 15 others we signed up?

Lets say Lobbe and Redden are both playing AFL and Renouf is out injured, can the Magpies bring in a ruck from the lower levels or can we only use the guys on the Power list + the 15 others we signed up?

Ben Haren

Looks like Mitch Harvey will be doing a fair bit of rucking in the first 10 weeks.

So with 4 spots left 3 rumoured to take a few spots include Nathan Krakouer, Will Northeast, A country league 200cm CHF named Buggerman.

Dinkum?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He played in the internal. Looks like a pub footballer.

To be fair his side was completely out classed and the delivery wasn't ever to his advantage. Lacked Agility but hopefully 6 months under a strict training regime can shed a few more KG's and speed/agility also improve. Good size and had a natural presence on the field!

Is he a natural footballer?

If so, cool, the fitness stuff we can fix
Looked very much a country footballer, but competed well even when out numbered. Kicked bags of goals in all leagues, May chase the coin and you don't usually pay and get results if he isnt a Baller!

After Marlon Motlop was delisted by us in 2011 he then went to Swan Districts and was 3rd in the B&F, He then moved to Peel Thunder in 2013 and averaged 23 disposals so at SANFL level he should do alright. Is only 23 years old as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back