Little things you do just to be a dick

Remove this Banner Ad

Hand out bits of paper to random people inscribed on it '' you are a dirty campaigner ''

I have 100 on hand that I give out daily. I thought people would appreciate me treating them like an adult, as well as being honest. But I get rather hostile looks.

fu** em.

Isn't passing notes around what kids do at school?

I like to press all the buttons on an empty elevator sending it on a prolonged journey just to slow other people from getting the lift

View attachment 802730

20+ floors FTW!

we used to do this all the time, we did this in a hotel in Melbourne and had friends who was getting on the lift as we was getting off curse us

If there's some impatient unchilled dip s**t zigzagging through heavy traffic behind me, tail-gating people, raising everyone's blood pressure by a fraction and then sneaking up my inside to overtake me, I sometimes say to myself "Oh no you don't" and give it a little gas, just enough to box him out and annoy him. Because f**k him... You're not as important as you think you are, campaigner. Learn some manners.

Last edited:
If there's some impatient unchilled dip s**t zigzagging through heavy traffic behind me, tail-gating people, raising everyone's blood pressure by a fraction and then sneaking up my inside to overtake me, I sometimes say to myself "Oh no you don't" and give it a little gas, just enough to box him out and annoy him. Because f**k him... You're not as important as you think you are, campaigner. Learn some manners.

I do the same thing, even better when they try to pass you for the 3rd time and box them because they keep getting boxed in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My younger sister has a good friend who is a staunch opinionated Feminist.
So whenever i get the opportunity I always go out of my way to open doors for her or offer to carry heavy things etc. which she reluctantly usually accepts without protest.
Early last year, I just happen to bump into them in a Cafe while they were finishing lunch, so on the way out I paid their bill.
My sister called me later and said Linda was absolutely livid, insisted on reimbursing my sister $30 as she was not prepared to accept that type of bribery/controlling tactic 'that men' always use! ha ha...

Last edited:
So whenever i get the opportunity I always go out of my way to open doors for her or offer to carry heavy things etc. which she reluctantly usually accepts without protest.
Early last year, I just happen to bump into them in a Cafe while they were finishing lunch, so on the way out I paid their bill.
My sister called me later and said Linda was absolutely livid, insisted on reimbursing my sister $30 as she was not prepared to accept that type of bribery/controlling tactic 'that men' always use! ha ha...
Your sister is the big winner here, she gets her meal paid for and at the same time is paid to eat that meal.

I mock dead Iranian paramilitary leaders whose name sound like a Subway Sandwich.

Goodbye Soleimani,

Naaaaaaa naaaaaa naaaaa naaaaaaaaaa
Hey hey .............goodbye!

Thats awesome you patriarchal heck

If I finish work late at night, there’s a main road I drive on to get home and if there’s no cars near me in my lane, there’s a right hand turn at an intersection that triggers the traffic lights after one second so I slowly roll over it to trigger the lights to amber causing the oncoming lane of traffic to come to a halt at an empty red light and then I move back into the straight lane back on my merry way home

If I finish work late at night, there’s a main road I drive on to get home and if there’s no cars near me in my lane, there’s a right hand turn at an intersection that triggers the traffic lights after one second so I slowly roll over it to trigger the lights to amber causing the oncoming lane of traffic to come to a halt at an empty red light and then I move back into the straight lane back on my merry way home

heck yes, I do this as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back