LOL Brad the Brain wins - it's a teal guernsey!

Remove this Banner Ad

All the magpie diehards . I never did hear what their thoughts were when the maggies basically became Power reserves.Did they jump ship or stay on board the whole 350 of them.
stupid comment. 4000 members last year 4000 members this year, a few came, a few left. its the same club, its only the clowns that try to play one against the other.

BRAD THE BRAIN, June 2014..........."I personally really like the teal colour as it makes us so different from the other clubs.I think we should wear more teal more often.Although I know many on here are traditionalists and would much rather us wear black and white every week. The teal in the outer crowd really stands out. Even if we had a predominantly teal guernsey that we wore only a few times a year would be good"

Club brings out teal Guernsey.....

BRAD THE BRAIN, November 2014 ........"yeah na"

I actually loved the Argentina strip you guys played in a few years back.

However the blue jumper with the Kangaroo is the best "alternitave" strip, I think has been produced.
I actually like Norths alternative Guernsey now which is predominantly blue.

stupid comment. 4000 members last year 4000 members this year, a few came, a few left. its the same club, its only the clowns that try to play one against the other.
The same clowns that continually bag every new improvisation the club does to reinvent itself .Funnily enough the majority happen to have prison bar jumpers on their avatars...well fancy that.

The same clowns that continually bag every new improvisation the club does to reinvent itself .Funnily enough the majority happen to have prison bar jumpers on their avatars...well fancy that.
cant just dismiss 100 years....

teal is soft, would much rather they used silver, look at the oakland raiders, black and silver is an awesome combination, looks tough, not soft.

teal is soft, would much rather they used silver, look at the oakland raiders, black and silver is an awesome combination, looks tough, not soft.
La kings also. I think it is done well in American sports, we could do it well here also!

Hundred and 45 years isn't it almost? Anyway someone put up a mock silver Guernsey on another thread earlier and it looked downright dull colourless and boring.
Actually post 88 from this same thread.

Hundred and 45 years isn't it almost? Anyway someone put up a mock silver Guernsey on another thread earlier and it looked downright dull colourless and boring.
Actually post 88 from this same thread.
112 years in black and white, not that thats relevant, just stirring those who whinged and moaned when we wore what we wore in our elimination final.

i remember in our early years in the afl there was a training guernsey which was silver and black, it was more gun metal gray and it looked pretty good. if its a darker shade of silver it can look alright.

I thought a teal version would look good but it doesn't

There is some over reaction in here. It's still our V shaped guernsey meaning we stay true to the tradition we are building in that jumper, we just mix the colours around to create another variation to sell. It's only a pre-season guernsey, far out. The guernsey looks ok, the people hating on it are probably the same people that'd never go out in anything other than black, white, or a pale natural colour, definitely not bright pastel colours. Lots of people like colours and wear them. There's a massive market out there to cater for, and not everyone likes the same things.

I hope we sell all 4 guernseys one day, including a silver one. Would be awesome to be able to buy one in all 4 of our clubs colours.

There is some over reaction in here. It's still our V shaped guernsey meaning we stay true to the tradition we are building in that jumper...

Too true - a brilliantly simple jumper design that is striking in any of our colors combined. I think this teal top with black shorts & socks will be a winner - just wait.....

Safe to say we have the 4 best jumpers in the league now.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is either the greatest piece of covert sarcasm ever written or "no, she won an Oscar and he's a Congressman."

i don't get what you're saying but you have to be asleep to not notice the ways the club have proven they have eyes and ears everywhere their supporters congregate, offline and online, to talk PAFC..

BRAD THE BRAIN, June 2014..........."I personally really like the teal colour as it makes us so different from the other clubs.I think we should wear more teal more often.Although I know many on here are traditionalists and would much rather us wear black and white every week. The teal in the outer crowd really stands out. Even if we had a predominantly teal guernsey that we wore only a few times a year would be good"

Club brings out teal Guernsey.....

BRAD THE BRAIN, November 2014 ........"yeah na"

56521056.jpg

I wouldn't want it to be our regular jumper, but it seems reasonable enough to wear for 3 pre season games. The serious stuff doesn't start until April 5, so as long as the boys have 3 decent hit outs and don't cop any injuries, that's fine by me.

what's with all this brad the Brian s**t? did he actually win a comp that got us this jumper lol?

It's a preseason jumper, and that's all it should be.

I like it, the kids will like it, and a few colourblind supporters might like it, but it won't be worn at the AFL.

It will still sell well as I do agree that teal is a good merchandise colour and the young'uns will go crazy for it, which will bring in some good revenue.

Overall it is a good preseason guernsey. I would like to see a silver version made in the following years but it does look a bit dull.

Not sure if I'll pick one up yet, but I can't wait to see some blokes rocking up with matching teal mohawks and guernseys at some games in 2015.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back