Scandal Lyon and Brownless

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know exactly what I'm capable of and you do not s**t where you eat and you do not take advantage of drunk, drugged or vulnerable people period! I respect myself, my mates and my son and wife too much to even contemplate playing up! If you feel so strongly that the bounds of a relationship would not be able to stop your lust, what about self respect and common decency of all the people around this other party that could get hurt simply by you dipping your wick in? Are you suggesting that a revenge root is okay or he's a cheat so it's all good? No, if you're a mate you'd step in and try help him either do the right thing by his family or make a clean break himself. And if my mate was the kind of bloke rooting around on his family then we wouldn't be mates long!

If you think you're capable of doing this then clearly you're not a mate, you're just an acquaintance out to serve your own agenda, which I'm guessing would be fairly common of someone from your generation and apparent moral compass! You only have two or three real mates in the world and there is NO WAY you'd wreck those relationships for the sake of a root, unless you're a real campaigner which it's pretty obvious you are.

bc92f3a127962208c22dd74c7ceb78d90d70e92f22d3ea81f3c90360426351a1.jpg

This mornings paper confirms that Lyon is a s**t bloke, we all knew that, but to play the "mental health" card when you get sprung out is a disgrace.

I see your point, but it's possible the reason he did it was because he was depressed/whatever and not thinking clearly.

front.page.news. you must be kidding?

guaranteed, Brownless marriage breakdown would be to do with his drinking..Lyon's breakdown to do with Brownless' wife.

I think I saw this Episode on Bold and the Beautiful last week.
Lyon has been estranged from his wife for a long time. He's obviously seen an opportunity here and gone for it. An insight into his mentality.

Ando727

You are missing the point, it isn't about some high moral world view, it comes back to respect, both for yourself and those around you, and how you treat others is a reflection on yourself, this isn't to say anyone is perfect but a man or women for that matter have only one thing that matters before anything else, their reputation, and that is built on how you act and treat others.

Lyon has shown disregard for his mate's feelings, sure they had separated but if your mate is clearly struggling as we all saw when Billy was interviewed on Open Mike, then if you are a mate then you don't go and play with the ex, if you can't resist then at least run it past your mate first or find someone else to be interested in.

seysearles

This story is big because it impacts on how many here view footy, either on channel 9's footy show & footy Classified and Triple M's match day coverage and other shows.

Maybe Lyon should have thought about all this before acting this way, he would have known that the story would leak, he isn't some 19 year old kid just down to Melbourne for his first preseason and has made a mistake, this is a bloke who the Melbourne Football Club holds up as an off-field leader of its club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is going to sound bizarre, but I kind of hope Garry DOES have a legitimate mental health issue because it otherwise seems to cheapen the serious issue that it is for people who suffer from it, and believe me, it is something that you suffer.

We were talking about this yesterday. As someone who does have a mental health condition, it does annoy me when people **** up and use mental health as an excuse.

I follow footy, i couldn't give a s**t about whether Gary Lyon is boofing Billy Brownless's wife, mum, daughter or dog. They can all have gay gangbangs every weekend for all i care. Just don't let s**t personal dramas like this get more air time than the really footy. I can just see the media milking this all season like it actually means anything. These are just 2 talking heads that commentate and analyse football. Replace them with 2 other people with mouths and brains and lets move on. I urge you all to try to pay as little interest to this as you are able.

If they were held to their contracts and forced to appear on TFS, I might watch it again.

This was posted in the crows board by Doctor B , sounds like a dog act by Lyon and ch9, using mental health issue as an excuse due to him not being available for the footy show.

******* man up Lyon.

You're seriously going to claim he doesn't have a mental illness and needs to 'man up'.

This is why people with mental illnesses hide their conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back