Scandal Lyon and Brownless

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty ******* nasty and cynical to come out and use these terms. I have no doubt a majority of these 'mental issues' is innuendo for something else. Which is absolutely ****ed.

Then again these companies they work for are leeching aresholes, or leaching onto arseholes, so it's no surprise.

It's a blight on those in care facilities who actually have serious mental health issues.
It is now past embarrassing with this excuse trotted out.
It needs to stop.
It undermines all the good work being done for people facing real issues.
You could say that sex addiction or cocaine addiction are real 1st world, rich man's, egocentric issues I suppose.

That kind of thing is common, it seems like the more sanctimonious the person is the greater the chance that they themselves are playing up or doing something suss.
Quiet girls at school are usually the ones with * buddies compared to the outgoing girls who appear sluttier.

I always love the gall of people in these threads, assuming a moral high horse. Of course getting with a close friend's ex-partner is pretty snakey, but at the same time, we have all committed some sort of faux pas or done someone over in some way or another. I guess you can call it out but you sort of have to be realistic and realise everyone's prone to this sort of s**t.

Say this as someone who had a best mate try and crack onto his ex girlfriend of three years. I could be angry still but I've done some less than noble s**t in my days. We all have.
Agree. Seems that the moral high horse sits well under many people. It doesn't appear that any laws were broken.

The real outrage should be directed at Jeremy Kewley - he used to work on the footy show doing crowd warm ups etc, and was a dirty pedophile on the side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're all a bunch of sleazy creeps, it's no wonder they've all lost their wives. Brownless is the most lecherous of them all.

Yes, I wonder how he would feel about people treating his daughters like he used to react to young girls on the footy show. I remember one time he had some girl on his lap for whatever reason, and he was lifting her skirt and looking underneath. Even Eddie was getting annoyed with him doing that.

Agree. Seems that the moral high horse sits well under many people. It doesn't appear that any laws were broken.

The real outrage should be directed at Jeremy Kewley - he used to work on the footy show doing crowd warm ups etc, and was a dirty pedophile on the side.
I always shark around everything on this board. I also still think sleeping with a mate's former flame is absolute s**t, and the scumminess is compounded by this 'mental illness' insult, so I can't be too high and mighty myself. I still think this is a bad thing and if I knew a mate doing this in my circles, I'd be cutting off those pub visits a little more, but at the same time it's hard to sit here on innuendo and quasi-'facts' and go off at someone when I'm sure every person in this thread has wronged a friend, a partner, in a way that was unnecessary and hugely hurtful.

What's with celebrities these days using mental health problems as a cop out?
It's embarrassing.

Seeing as we have no idea in reality of what's happened, perhaps best not to label anything as a cop out just yet.

The second response is why they do this, so people give them a spell. And because drug addiction is classed as a mental illness. I'm sure Gaz loves a toot on the weekends, this "thing" happened between him and Billy so they use the drugs/mental illness as the excuse, it's an attempt at damage control.

As low as Hird went, credit to him for not pulling that off the bottom of the barrel.

My understanding is he was booted from home for being caught with a mistress in Bali. All these wealthly blokes are ******* around and carrying on.

"Mental health issues" = " I've been sprung doing something very wrong and I'm so upset I refuse to talk about it".
Once upon a time people would blame drugs or alcohol for their stuff ups. Problem was society prevented them from opting out of personal responsibility by not accepting these stories.

So, all of a sudden people were gifted an out that is now accepted, and scorned upon

Once upon a time people would blame drugs or alcohol for their stuff ups. Problem was society prevented them from opting out of personal responsibility by not accepting these stories.

So, all of a sudden people were gifted an out that is now accepted, and scorned upon
Apologies - fat fingers

We scorn people if they dare to challenge a mental health claim.

Sad for people genuinely afflicted that some simply stupid people lump their stupidity in with mental health as a cop out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back