Malthouse claims Trigg admits Adelaide had Betts 'stitched up' with 18 months to go on his contract

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear Rucci,

How often every day do you weep on the inside at your own irrelevance in sport reporting in this country? I mean you try really hard to appear like you have some idea of what is going on, but in reality you know that no one in the football industry likes you and they actively avoid you, so you have to resort to fluff pieces with little substance or waiting for another media organisation to print something so you can use that as 'inspiration'. So again do you weep inside? Because you do know you are useless, and disliked pretty much universally, right? You are aware of this? You are aware when someone in the industry sees that you have tweeted them or tagged them they cringe, and they think "oh s**t, not this dickhead again". You think your "banter" is "witty" and funny but really it is just pathetic and everyone is laughing at you, not with you.

You're an average sports writer in a town where you face no competition, writing for a joke of a paper, your career hasn't been impressive and your best (if you can call it that) is most certainly behind you. You should just retire with what microbe of dignity you have left in that sad little soul of yours.

I'd pity you, but it is all your own doing.

You're a loser.

Love
The Human Race

Rucci's mistake is being dumb enough to believe that he is smarter than everyone else.

He's gone through and deleted a bunch. Must be worried.

Because he knows that we're laughing at him over here so he's now trying to delete messages and pretend it never happened.

He's had a rough time lately

Port are having a rough trott
Patty Ryder, Port's $750k man, has been proven to be a spud when playing as a key position forward
his guilt trip laden Kane Cornes article backfired
the Crows aren't going to be punished
Mark Bickley owned him on AA
and we're laughing at him over here

Rooch is most probably going to bed tonight in tears.

Rucci's mistake is being dumb enough to believe that he is smarter than everyone else.

Yes there certainly is a a lot of that in his writing and twitter use. I think though that it is merely a symptom of him really having no idea what is going on so his entire persona that he presents publicly is built around saying all these wild things, more often than not vague also, to create a sort of barrier between himself and the world that exudes an aura of "Oh but I know what is REALLY going on hint hint". When in reality he has precisely as much, if not less "inside information" as anyone on this very forum has.

Places like this forum have not only made Rucci irrelevant, they have exposed his poor journalistic abilities. The quality of reporting on this forum, and I'm speaking of the higher quality posts, is far better than anything Rucci has ever produced.

I just created a BigHawk1961 twitter account (BigHawk1961 was the name that Rucci used on Bigfooty), within 10 seconds of following Rucci he blocked the account. Rucci has just blatantly given away that he's sitting at home right now reading this thread.

#rucciishere

#bighawk1961reallywasrucci
ho

how do you know bighawk1961 is rucci?

I won't reveal my sources, but just trust me that I know ;)
I remember this being pretty much alluded to as confirmed over the years.

I'm assuming that a 'Hawk' supporter who had a knack for defending Rucci raised a few eyebrows to the moderators. Let alone an IP address that linked to some remote Italian village.

I remember this being pretty much alluded to as confirmed over the years.

I'm assuming that a 'Hawk' supporter who had a knack for defending Rucci raised a few eyebrows to the moderators. Let alone an IP address that linked to some remote Italian village.

Are you kidding me???? Talk about being busted big time, no way can you escape that. Why is this not more common knowledge? wow. just wow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, the FA compensation changes the draft order. I didn't think the AFC actually decided the compo picks as well...

Yeah, but as if adelaide gained anything by it. Wow, Carlton got a compo pick which pushed Adelaide's second round pick back by one. Big deal. He just likes using inflammatory terms and associating them with Adelaide.

Cripes my appreciation of Bickley has gone up by a mile. Loved his slap down of Rucci's idiotic assertion that Bickley shouldn't talk about players getting certain number of weeks after being reported.

I actually thought for a split second that Rucci was going to have a total meltdown and bring up the Wakelin incident when he first starting babbling on about Bickley discussing potential suspensions.

Was there anything to Slobbo's "this ain't over" call on 360 last night?

Suggested that there was something worth buying a paper for in today's Hun re: Eddie/Trigg...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back