Malthouse claims Trigg admits Adelaide had Betts 'stitched up' with 18 months to go on his contract

Remove this Banner Ad

He's also deliberately using the term "draft tampering" even though this has nothing to do with the draft in an effort to draw a link between this and the Kurt Tippett incident.
What free agency has to do with draft tampering I'll never know

* he just blocked me. Shame I screenshotted everything and will be distributing to media outlets in the morning. Brazen cyber bullying

Lol this whole debacle is such a joke... We all know deals get done well before the signing season starts lol ... Just look at franklin, gws, suns, all other free agents.

As for trigg... Hope he has a really long tenure at carltank... They deserve each other lol

And this is the laughable part of it all.

What we did with Tippett?

Every club does it.

What we allegedly did with Betts?

Every Club does it (there is a chance Dangerfield has already signed elsewhere).

Those type of things go on everywhere, everyone knows it...

Yet have a clear case of it become specifically public, and all of a sudden it must be punished.

It says Mrs_Smooth on twitter, maybe he's trying to chat you up ???
Why does every campaigner say that! #toolazytounderscore

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just created a BigHawk1961 twitter account (BigHawk1961 was the name that Rucci used on Bigfooty), obviously he'd seen I had discussed it earlier tonight so within 10 seconds of following Rucci with that account he blocked it.

Rucci has just blatantly given away that he's sitting at home right now reading this thread.

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

#rucciishere

#bighawk1961reallywasrucci

Last edited:
Dear Rucci,

How often every day do you weep on the inside at your own irrelevance in sport reporting in this country? I mean you try really hard to appear like you have some idea of what is going on, but in reality you know that no one in the football industry likes you and they actively avoid you, so you have to resort to fluff pieces with little substance or waiting for another media organisation to print something so you can use that as 'inspiration'. So again do you weep inside? Because you do know you are useless, and disliked pretty much universally, right? You are aware of this? You are aware when someone in the industry sees that you have tweeted them or tagged them they cringe, and they think "oh s**t, not this dickhead again". You think your "banter" is "witty" and funny but really it is just pathetic and everyone is laughing at you, not with you.

You're an average sports writer in a town where you face no competition, writing for a joke of a paper, your career hasn't been impressive and your best (if you can call it that) is most certainly behind you. You should just retire with what microbe of dignity you have left in that sad little soul of yours.

I'd pity you, but it is all your own doing.

You're a loser.

Love
The Human Race

I just created a BigHawk1961 twitter account (BigHawk1961 was the name that Rucci used on Bigfooty), within 10 seconds of following Rucci he blocked the account. Rucci has just blatantly given away that he's sitting at home right now reading this thread.

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

#rucciishere

#bighawk1961reallywasrucci
No one has ever accused him of being a genius.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back