Matchday 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Can the saints recover from here? No goals in 3 games. Really would like them to make top 4 if we can't.
Not going to happen. And never was.

We see this every so often - remember Ispwich and Sunderland back in the early noughties. It never lasts.

Hasn't helped that Bertrand has been suspended and CLyne missing a few. Their back four was their rock (and Launchpad for attacks) first half of year.

Yep credit to Southampton for getting this far but they look done unfortunately.

I also reckon the bottom three at the moment are all relegation bound. Shame about Leicester City, had high hopes for them this season. They can play some exciting football when they are switched on.

What a shit night of football.

Quite the contrary, looked like a very good night results wise. I can certainly take more nights like this. Only disappointing thing was West Brom winning.

Yep credit to Southampton for getting this far but they look done unfortunately.

I also reckon the bottom three at the moment are all relegation bound. Shame about Leicester City, had high hopes for them this season. They can play some exciting football when they are switched on.

Just a note, we're 4 points behind Burnley, Villa, and QPR, and we still have a game in hand to try steal another point. After Man City on Wednesday, the only very difficult match we have left is Chelsea at home. We still have matches against QPR and Burnley to play as well.

We're far from done. It's up to us to prove we're at least 4 points better (because our GD would likely be superior than the other three if we're equal on points) then those three sides, and with 12 games to go, it is up to us to show that we can play alongside our rivals and win (The problem is, we do well against bigger teams, against similar teams, we just make silly errors).

Don't write us off until the big R is next to our name. There's no more excuses now.

Quite the contrary, looked like a very good night results wise. I can certainly take more nights like this. Only disappointing thing was West Brom winning.

More meant the quality of matches, they all looked pretty boring.

More meant the quality of matches, they all looked pretty boring.

I know, I was just taking the mickey by putting a results spin on it. I was only interested in the results of the games this week.

Sometimes you get weeks like that. Who knows? Maybe tonight's games will be more interesting. I certainly hope so for Liverpool-Man City, I want that one to be epic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know, I was just taking the mickey by putting a results spin on it. I was only interested in the results of the games this week.

Sometimes you get weeks like that. Who knows? Maybe tonight's games will be more interesting. I certainly hope so for Liverpool-Man City, I want that one to be epic.
An epic 0-0 draw would suit me fine.

Wanting a rival to do well... yuck.

You think it, don't say it.

They're a rival but seriously, living in melbourne australia, hardly any city fans, they don't bother me, different if I was living in manchester.

Liverpool on the other hand, supporters left, right and center here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back