Matchday 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Glenn Murrary scores for Palace... Hit some form.
Murray should've got a second yellow for that attrocious dive in the penalty box.
why is nobody outraged when a spud Palace player does it?
in fact not only did he dive in the box on the penalty incident he dived about 5 minutes later after an altercation with a west ham player on the right side touchline. and there was even a questionable tackle some five minutes before the first dive that on another day could've been a second yellow. the spud shouldn't be on the field anyway. arguably the worst and most obvious dive all season.

Murray should've got a second yellow for that attrocious dive in the penalty box.
why is nobody outraged when a spud Palace player does it?
in fact not only did he dive in the box on the penalty incident he dived about 5 minutes later after an altercation with a west ham player on the right side touchline. and there was even a questionable tackle some five minutes before the first dive that on another day could've been a second yellow. the spud shouldn't be on the field anyway. arguably the worst and most obvious dive all season.
wow this murray is a real piece of s**t. four blatant dives today, 2 inside the area, 2 outside. not punished once by the referee and just then another one of the worst dives you'll ever see and gets a free kick.
probably in fact easily the worst I've seen all year.

NUFC team (4-4-2):
Krul, Janmaat, Colocinni, Williamson, Haidara, Obertan, Sissoko, Abeid, Ameobi, Riviere, Cisse.

Subs: Woodman, Raylor, Gutierrez, Anita, Gouffran, Perez, Armstrong.

Awesome to see Gutierrez named on the bench - first time since undergoing his treatment for cancer. Would love to see him get a run tonight.

Burnley taking it right to us.

Should've been a penalty for Routledge but hard one to give.

Boyd is such a weird player, often a poor first touch, but gets in great positions and looks very dangerous. Doesn't look like a good football player but he works so hard.

Burnley had best of chances so far.

I can't believe Laudrup didn't think Ki was good enough for this Swansea last season.

Clearly one of out better players.

We look useless going forward with Gomis leading the line. I want a new striker.

Ings is brilliant. Such a hard worker. We actually look relatively dangerous on the counter so hope we don't concede which is looking likeky and hit them on the break.

Final ball is very poor.

Gomis lmao

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd take Carlton Cole over Gomis.

Honestly, he runs around like a rockstar. He's killing me.

The fact he was trying facilitate a move in the transfer period is obviously clouding my judgement but he really is a campaigner

And Gomis has just blasted over an open net.

Hey, NUFC Tiger

I've changed my mind. Can we pls have Cisse?

11 in 18 now for him, we might hang onto him for a while ;)

We were pretty keen on Gomis before he joined your mob - doesn't sound like he's having a good day at the office!

Jack Cork quickly becoming my favourite player.

Love him at the base of the diamond, really wants to defend and drives forward when he needs to.

Game in balance. Be nice to get another rare away win, but really could go either way.

1-0 at HT, Villa stiff not to be level or ahead - had the better of the chances.

With out shaky back 4, Villa easily can still get something from this.

Not sure we've strung together 3 passes all half.

Burnley just need a tiny bit of quality to go ahead. Nearly got it there.

They're ripping us to bits.

Montero on, hopefully adds something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back