Matchday 38

Who is being relegated, and who will replace them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Chelsea couldn't coordinate carrying Drogba off haha, felt the love for him what a player he has been for Chelsea.

For Arsenal, I am glad we finished on a winning note nice to see Theo and Jack get some form. One more game to go before seasons end. If we win, 3rd and the FA Cup is another solid season. Hopefully used as a launching pad to pushing on for next year.

But an inspid showing by the players. If you can't get yourself motivated to play in Stevie's last game, then what other game could you get motivated for? But 6-1, to Stoke. It's unacceptable. My prediction. Rodgers gone within a week.

No European football for Liverpool next season?
Third-round quallies in EL because Soton couldn't get it done ...

Since winners of the 2014–15 Football League Cup, Chelsea, qualified for the Champions League based on league position, the spot awarded to the League Cup winner (Europa League third qualifying round) is passed to the next best team in the table not already qualified for any European competition (in this case, the sixth-placed team).

The only one they were missing is 'Deluded One' (Carver). :p

11351463_847784848591381_8859474804720018392_n.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wilshere's goal against WBA voted Goal of the Season on MOTD. 2 years running for him now.

Must be a little annoying that Hull couldn't at least win to give Newcastle's game some added suspense.

I honestly expected them to win - didn't they have 2 goals ruled for offside as well plus forced Valdes into making a big save? I guess it just wasn't meant to be sadly for them. On another day, they might have scored 3 and secured safety.

I think the tension in our game was pretty unbearable early on and if one of those Hull chances had gone in (and the news filtered back to St James'), it would have made the team really struggle.

Just goes to show how cut and thrust the league can be.

The only one they were missing is 'Deluded One' (Carver). :p

11351463_847784848591381_8859474804720018392_n.png
Carrying on last night as if he'd won a cup final. Not that the Toon know that feeling sadly. Someone should remind him when he took over Newcastle weren't far off European qualification and he took them down to relegation scrap. Noticed last night that Ashley is planning on staying.... So another struggle street year ahead?

At least you finished above the Mackems:)

Really?

There have surely been better goals this season. Charlie Adam scoring at Stamford Bridge from East London springs to mind.
It was a twitter poll, probably explains it. Adam 2nd and Mata 3rd.

Back