Matchday 4

Are you looking forward to the International Break?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 4 could be up for grabs for lesser fancied sides, or just some early season cobwebs on display.
Reckon there's gonna be some big deals going through this week
Everyone says this every year.

City, Chelsa, United and arsenal will be the top 4 as quality over 38 games is still far better then every other team

I'd much rather give game time to our youth/new recruits than some of our so called 'champions'. They actually showed that they want to be out there.

I'd like to see:
Falcao/Remy > Costa
Loftus-Cheek > Fabregas
Baba > Ivanovic
Oscar > Willian
Terry > Cahill/Zouma
And we better see Kenedy next match.

I know it's a lot of changes, but we need to change our side, last season's side is still on holiday. We do have players on the sideline that are still hungry.

I heard someone say if Terry was playing, Crystal's 2nd goal would not have happened. How often do we see the opposition get the instant reply on Chelsea? Terry would've known what to do, our players got ahead of themselves and thought they were back in the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like LVG to just play Wilson up front, see what he can do, Rooney has lost it as a striker. Adds a bit of pace and means Rooney can drop back to the no.10 role
Wilson scored and had an assist in our last u21 game vs Ajax. Wouldn't mind seeing him given a start. Has searing pace and is usually v confident. Pereira need to play too, he an Mata are our 2 most creative players.

Watched that Swansea v Man Utd. game last night.

Utd. were ******* woeful, lucky to not lose that 4 - 1, Rooney shouldn't play as striker is too slow and hesitates on the ball too long.
I would say Shaw was there only decent player last night, they played worse than how were playing at the moment which gives me some comfort, god were terrible atm too though. Would be great to see utd. go through this season without a new keeper and striker, won't make the top 4 if they do.

Knew Swansea would win that, I had a look at there odds on tab sportsbet for $3.50 but couldn't get my lazy ass down to the pub to make a bet, oh well but seriously that was easy money to be made.

anyone see the lvg meltdown in the presser?
CNrRMSgWEAASP5c.jpg

Back