May - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

My bets for today Flemington R1- TIZ MY VIEW R2- ST ISSEY R3- FACTION R4- CELESTINO R5- KAREEMING R6- PAGO ROCK R8- HIGH DESIGN R9- LONDON STRIPE Rosehill R4- MAXIMILAN R5- VILLA SPLENDIDO R8- DESTINYS KISS Doomben R2- RECKLESS ABANDON. R4- BEWHATUWANABE R5- MADOTTI Gold Coast R9- WE'RE READY

Nothing substantial today but a very small, and i mean small something EW ($7.50) on Secret Blend there. Nice place divi.

Might * around with some $20 quaddies but that will do me i think, footy digging me out of my Randwick abyss, not going to let the nags pull me back in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder what the plans are with her now, been up for a long time and winning today off a 7 day back up so obviously a spell but she could be anything. Can't wait to see her in the Spring.

I heard Queensland was on the agenda if she pulls up alright tomorrow, she's has got better the prep has gone so can't see any reason why she won't dominate the lesser horses up there also.

Why do the *s at Sky always have their race replay times messed up?

Tune in to watch Morphetville and I've got Toowoomba. Same type of crap when i went to watch Warnambool replays during the week, 2 hours off advised time.

Sky World is a premium racing channel they say.

Why do the ******s at Sky always have their race replay times messed up?

Tune in to watch Morphetville and I've got Toowoomba. Same type of crap when i went to watch Warnambool replays during the week, 2 hours off advised time.

Sky World is a premium racing channel they say.

It's on now, must just be half hour behind. I think I might give race 5 a miss on the replay, had 7 horses in first leg of quad and the roughie of the field gets up :eek:. Only leg I missed.

It's on now, must just be half hour behind. I think I might give race 5 a miss on the replay, had 7 horses in first leg of quad and the roughie of the field gets up :eek:. Only leg I missed.
:D

R4 Bairnsdale - Fionn McCool

Looks well placed in a 58, drops back from a 70 and racing behind horses like Allergic (3rd in Derby yesterday) to what's basically a field of picnic horses. $6 on 365 looks overs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back