Melbourne Entrance Song

Remove this Banner Ad

Some music at the G is not a terrible idea

Going to see the big bash it's livens the mood during intervals and pre-match which can only be a good thing but bloody hell is it repetitive. There's only so many times the adams family theme should be played during 1 game and that figure should be 0

Kind of related.....After a win at Subi, the Eagles and Dockers have their theme song play once and then Eagle Rock and TNT respectively come on straight after as the crowd is filtering out. Growing up watching footy at the G with the theme song on at least a couple of times, I really don't like it. But the fans here seem to.

Eagles and Freo have the worst theme songs in the league. We don't need to be like the u.s sports and have entrance songs, because we already have a theme song. Those us sporting teams don't have club songs so it's a stupid comparison.

If the players and us are not motivated when they run onto the field , no bit of music is going to make a s**t load of difference .Another attempt to americanise our game . I just wish these nuckleheads that run promoting the game just * off , we are not in the USA , our game does not need this s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the players and us are not motivated when they run onto the field , no bit of music is going to make a s**t load of difference .Another attempt to americanise our game . I just wish these nuckleheads that run promoting the game just **** off , we are not in the USA , our game does not need this s**t.

Agree completely, they are only doing this in a push to try and make our game more like what Americans do...next there will be cheerleaders, then pyrotechnics and we will introduce each starting player....

I like the way it is now!

Haha it's funny this topic came up, me and my older brother always used to joke that when running onto the field the Demons should mimic Kane's entrance from the WWE! Demonic music and all haha.

In all seriousness though do we really need pre-game music? I think not.

Thought this was appropriate for us

Related, and based on the probable outcome today:

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Honestly, I agree - but if it's the way it's going to go I'd prefer it's something actually good

I kind of know what you mean but even if it is something good a routine like this makes inevitably makes it crappy. a tiresome idea

Remove this Banner Ad

Back