Player Watch Mitch Hinge - Re-signed until 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

Mild weakness

How many goals kicked on him yesterday ?
MELB don't have great KPF .....Gawn was their go-to guy ....then Van Rooyen

Butts will be exposed against Port, if Charlie overcomes his knee

No, it's a bigger problem than you think Jeff ......Redman does not fix a problem at all .....it's a luxury trade (if it happens)

MELB don't have great KPF .....Gawn was their go-to guy ....then Van Rooyen

Butts will be exposed against Port, if Charlie overcomes his knee

No, it's a bigger problem than you think Jeff ......Redman does not fix a problem at all .....it's a luxury trade (if it happens)
Not an issue until Murray did his ACL ( reportedly )

Now it is an issue

Not an issue until Murray did his ACL ( reportedly )

Now it is an issue
Always an issue with KPF's getting taller & Ruckmen like Gawn / Jackson playing fwd .....your assumption is no-one gets injured and Worrell can play as a KPD .....which I don't believe he can

Always an issue with KPF's getting taller & Ruckmen like Gawn / Jackson playing fwd .....your assumption is no-one gets injured and Worrell can play as a KPD .....which I don't believe he can
Worrell can easily play as a KPD

It’s literally the least urgent need until Murray got injured ( IF he’s done his acl )

If Murray is out for 10 months then yes we need one

Worrell can easily play as a KPD

It’s literally the least urgent need until Murray got injured ( IF he’s done his acl )

If Murray is out for 10 months then yes we need one
Do you see fault with this statement .....what happens if you had to go into Finals without Murray & just had Butts .....you're saying if Butts was out of form (normal) ..we'd rely on Worrell as our sole KPD

look steve buscami.gif

Unless we think 192cm Keene is the backup ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you see fault with this statement .....what happens if you had to go into Finals without Murray & just had Butts .....you're saying if Butts was out of form (normal) ..we'd rely on Worrell as our sole KPD

View attachment 1752934

Can’t afford to have too much salary cap locked up in depth key defenders , get one from rookie draft I guess

If Murray is out it involves a rethink for sure

Let’s hope he’s ok

Can’t afford to have too much salary cap locked up in depth key defenders , get one from rookie draft I guess

If Murray is out it involves a rethink for sure

Let’s hope he’s ok
Let's see what the Clubs thoughts are at this year's Draft & Trade Period ....that said, you're happy to tie up salary cap on a HBF, we have adequately covered ???

Let's see what the Clubs thoughts are at this year's Draft & Trade Period ....that said, you're happy to tie up salary cap on a HBF, we have adequately covered ???
Depends if you think Brodie smith has a big career ahead of him

I like the defence of Murray Worrell and hinge personally , gives us lots of drive
Fingers crossed for Muz

Collingwood have Moore Murphy Quaynor and Frampton as depth

Port have Alir and McKenzie with Clurey / Jonas depth

If Muz gets through these scans I’m not worried , if he’s acl then yeah we need to do something

Depends if you think Brodie smith has a big career ahead of him

I like the defence of Murray Worrell and hinge personally , gives us lots of drive
Fingers crossed for Muz

Collingwood have Moore Murphy Quaynor and Frampton as depth

Port have Alir and McKenzie with Clurey / Jonas depth

If Muz gets through these scans I’m not worried , if he’s acl then yeah we need to do something
I believe Hinge & Michaelanney can cover Smith just as well as Redman .....I also believe we have an array of HBF on the list, and even if that's questioned .....go to the Draft, or trade, but paying $800K for a HBF .....No

We need a small DEF back there ....I still like Parnell ....can't rely on Michaelanney to cover small fwds like Cameron, Pickett, and Weightman

View attachment 1752934

We dont have a lot of talls on the list but Worrell, Butts Murray all at 195cm and Keane 194cm compare favourably to most other sides.
If Murray is gone then absolutely we need a KPD imo. Worrell I have no issue with, he's a gun.

I dont think Butts is a KPD personally, certainly more an interceptor at junior level. Looks like he cant carry the bigger body or is injured.

Chuck the kitchen sink at H Himmelberg.
Himmelberg, Murray, Worrell the year after would be amazing

Collingwood apart from Moore are quite short
Power Clurey, Aliir, Burton, McKenzie all under 193cm
2022 Premiers De Koning 201cm, Kolodjashnij 193cm, Stewart 190cm, also able to chuck Blicavs down there at 198cm
2021 Premiers Petty 195cm, Lever 194cm, May 190cm
2018 premiers Schofield 196cm, McGovern 195cm, Barrass 194cm,
2017 Premiers Rance 194cm, Astbury 195cm, Grimes 193cm

I believe Hinge & Michaelanney can cover Smith just as well as Redman .....I also believe we have an array of HBF on the list, and even if that's questioned .....go to the Draft, or trade, but paying $800K for a HBF .....No

We need a small DEF back there ....I still like Parnell ....can't rely on Michaelanney to cover small fwds like Cameron, Pickett, and Weightman
Well we are having a big crack at Redman so list management doesn’t agree

Redman has a lot more impact than Hinge. And I like Hinge.

No one is suggesting $800k for Redman - but equally, I'm not suggesting spending $800k for many people on our list currently. We can add talent in a few areas. Power runners from defense are one of them.

Well we are having a big crack at Redman so list management doesn’t agree
Big crack ? ......it seems on the surface, both Clubs are happy to have at a reasonable Contract price ......hasn't ESS said they won't sell the farm, in as many words, for Redman ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back