MLB Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the Mets are in trouble myself. Can see the Nats walking the NL East.

Nats look a bit old. Barring injury those four at top of Mets rotation are studs. Cespedes for a whole season, Wright possibly, Conforto with another season. Bullpen a weakness but so's Nats bullpen. Reckon Mets by at least 8 games

Nats look a bit old. Barring injury those four at top of Mets rotation are studs. Cespedes for a whole season, Wright possibly, Conforto with another season. Bullpen a weakness but so's Nats bullpen. Reckon Mets by at least 8 games
I do worry about our hitting, even with retaining Cespedes.

I'd definitely take the win, let alone by 8!

To be fair, being a Mets fan has set me up to think in a less than positive mindset :(:p

Watching Giants Brewers. Bumgarner struggling, seems to lack control. But Giants will still get up. I wonder if this even year will prove a good one for them again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Texas beat Seattle on the back of a horror middle innings by Seattle with errors galore.

Happy to win opening day and Cole was pretty good.

Giants looked great and Dodgers look very comfortable over the Padres

Kershaw slicing through the Padres lineup like a hot knife through butter currently. Working a one-hit shut-out through five completed innings.

Puig was just hit on the elbow by Tyson Ross. Ouch.

Joc Pederson doubles home Puig on the first pitch he sees in the top of the sixth and there are two on with one out. Game teetering for the Padres. Ross out-matched by Kershaw.

Crawford and Pedersen score on the next at-bat from Ellis after Ramirez couldn't make the play. Two rib eyes. To add insult to injury, Kershaw hits a single on the first pitch he sees from Ross. Ross is removed from the mound.

Dodgers up 11-0 after Utley drives in two on the single. Could have been worse, as Utley was batting with the bases loaded.
'

I know its opening day/s but do we need play-by-play posts for each dodger game?

As for the braves, lost the opener in extra innings and a blown save in the 9th, we need to hold onto any win we can get with this roster. Poor catching by AJ in the 9th to let the tying run score

'

I know its opening day/s but do we need play-by-play posts for each dodger game?

As for the braves, lost the opener in extra innings and a blown save in the 9th, we need to hold onto any win we can get with this roster. Poor catching by AJ in the 9th to let the tying run score

I'm interested in the ineptitude of the Padres. They've fallen apart on opening day already.

I'm looking forward to the CWS @ OAK game in a little bit.

I was hoping that the Braves would win, but they couldn't quite manage it.

'

Why not?

I don't speak for all, but I'm enjoying the updates while I'm stuck at work :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back