All Australian
Jun 6, 2012
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Western United, Oakland A's, Bayern
It's back!
Cubs get the first win, over the Brewers at Wrigley. Nico Hoerner, not known for homeruns, gets the first homer of the season. Nice debut for Suzuki, three at-bats, a single and two walks. Reigning Cy Young winner Corbin Burnes off to a shaky start.

Braves split the series with the reds 2-2. We were 2-1 which meant we were above .500 on the 2nd day of the season.....something we didnt achieve last year until August

Interesting, the Reds played their first game away.....happened like 5 times in the last 20 or 30 years or something and only because the first few series were not played.

A's 13 Ray's 2! I thought it was a misprint. Tampa lost their starter early on and the A's took advantage. A highlight was outfielder Brett Phillips pitching the 9th. Clocked at 46mph, trash talked a batter, but gave up a grand slam.

A's 13 Ray's 2! I thought it was a misprint. Tampa lost their starter early on and the A's took advantage. A highlight was outfielder Brett Phillips pitching the 9th. Clocked at 46mph, trash talked a batter, but gave up a grand slam.

Brett Phillips - a nothing player if ever there was one is most memorable for his winning hit in a world series game

Brett Phillips - a nothing player if ever there was one is most memorable for his winning hit in a world series game

I remember listening to that on the radio, a crazy finish to a World Series game! Thinking maybe the Dodgers were cursed to never break their WS drought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kershaw pulled after 7 perfect innings in his first start for the year.

Kershaw pulled after 7 perfect innings in his first start for the year.

I expected to see Kershaw on over 100 pitches. 80 pitches and removed on a perfect game is over-managing.

I expected to see Kershaw on over 100 pitches. 80 pitches and removed on a perfect game is over-managing.

I thought the same thing let him have the chance for it. If he gets hit pull him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back