Morrish Medal and TAC Team Of The Year

Remove this Banner Ad

could somebody please do post the taly of the morrish medal. my computer isn't allowing me to download the file from this page:
http://taccup.footballvic.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&aid=126115

thanks in advance
The thing online has the whole lot but I'll only put the top 15 or something up is that enough?

Player Club Total
M. Kreuzer Northern Knights 19
A. Totino Northern Knights 15
M. Banner Western Jets 14
K. Nye Eastern Ranges 12
J. Polkinghorne Calder Cannons 11
M. Farmer Calder Cannons 11
M. Clark Dandenong Stingrays 11
J. Blaser Gippsland Power 11
K. Klemke Murray Bushrangers 11
M. Austin North Ballarat Rebels 11
T. Bongetti Northern Knights 10
N. Lyons Western Jets 10
S. Morris Western Jets 10
K. Smith Geelong Falcons 9
B. Jones Eastern Ranges 8
C. Lynch Geelong Falcons 8

The thing online has the whole lot but I'll only put the top 15 or something up is that enough?

Player Club Total
M. Kreuzer Northern Knights 19
A. Totino Northern Knights 15
M. Banner Western Jets 14
K. Nye Eastern Ranges 12
J. Polkinghorne Calder Cannons 11
M. Farmer Calder Cannons 11
M. Clark Dandenong Stingrays 11
J. Blaser Gippsland Power 11
K. Klemke Murray Bushrangers 11
M. Austin North Ballarat Rebels 11
T. Bongetti Northern Knights 10
N. Lyons Western Jets 10
S. Morris Western Jets 10
K. Smith Geelong Falcons 9
B. Jones Eastern Ranges 8
C. Lynch Geelong Falcons 8
I think hulld would want to see the Top 23. Ford polled six votes - one BOG and three times he got one vote.

Very interesting Cotchin only played 5 games but he polled votes in 4 of those games. Getting 1 vote in round 4 and 7 and BOG in rnd. 16 and 18. :thumbsu:

todd has been rejected for a place next year at power... very dumb in my opinion but they must not want to risk it with his knee... Will a VFL club go for him?? Thoughts?

Are you speaking of the U/19 rule. How would have you got a hold of this information? Doesn't the AFL notify the TAC clubs in October as to who they have excepted? :confused:

Is anybody eligable for 19 yr old or how does this system work?

My impression was that the TAC clubs nominated 3 or 4 players to the AFL that had missed plenty of footy through injury or have only had one or two years in the system (no U/15 schoolboys, U/16s).

I wonder who could be the Goldsack of this year? Shaw? Lyons?

Surely the clubs wouldn't have an idea of whom the next 2 under 19s will be for next year?
Anybody know?

I thought that if you were born in the later part of the year (After football season had finished) regardless of if you had played 15's or 16's you were also eligable or is that wrong?

todd has been rejected for a place next year at power... very dumb in my opinion but they must not want to risk it with his knee... Will a VFL club go for him?? Thoughts?
well thats very disappointing. he may just have to go thru the system the long way and do a jake king. but i would not be in any way surprised if he still made it to the afl one day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back