List Mgmt. Motlop: signed, sealed and delivered

Remove this Banner Ad

the club wanted him years ago, but he didnt want to come
the club think if he is free its great insurance, as long money is ok

i just dont know who they are targeting with our first round / motlop pick, as i am hearing there is another player that might fall our way, ie they are loading up

where i think it lays is
out: motlop, walker (he will get a ripper of an offer)
in: danger, selwood, henderon, leu (or zac), mid

we should be targeting a decent sydney mid as they need defenders and will need picks to get them

this trading season, we will see the ultimate championship manager trades and if they all come off we will be a top 4 team

There is another player we are targeting. A young mid

When was this empire? ??
If Mots is quoted as saying this then ill feel a lot more comfortable that he is staying
Afl.com.au this morning.

the club wanted him years ago, but he didnt want to come
the club think if he is free its great insurance, as long money is ok

i just dont know who they are targeting with our first round / motlop pick, as i am hearing there is another player that might fall our way, ie they are loading up

where i think it lays is
out: motlop, walker (he will get a ripper of an offer)
in: danger, selwood, henderon, leu (or zac), mid

we should be targeting a decent sydney mid as they need defenders and will need picks to get them

this trading season, we will see the ultimate championship manager trades and if they all come off we will be a top 4 team

LOL. We'd need four first round picks to get Danger, Henderson and Leuenberger. Dreaming.

Afl.com.au this morning.

"I'm only in talks with Geelong. My manager is going back and forth with the club and we're trying to work it out now," Motlop said.

"I am excited. We have a lot of young boys coming through, like (Nakia) Cockatoo and (Cory) Gregson, if we can help them develop really fast then I think we're a chance. I think our future is really bright," Motlop said.

LOL. We'd need four first round picks to get Danger, Henderson and Leuenberger. Dreaming.
You do realise that we only need to trade for Danger and Luenberger if their clubs match the restricted free agent offer from Geelong?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They think he is staying because scott was backtracking in an interview
Interesting place over there
They think he's staying because we said we'd maintain our payment structure :rolleyes:

They think he staying because we re-signed GHS, Murdoch etc. :rolleyes: I mean after all they'd cost so much to retain :rolleyes:

That's my point.
If your point is simply that some Adelaide people interpret social media items as signs Dangerfield is staying, I agree.

If you are drawing parallels with Motlop, I disagree.

If your point is simply that some Adelaide people interpret social media items as signs Dangerfield is staying, I agree.

If you are drawing parallels with Motlop, I disagree.
My point was that Motlop posting an image with McIntosh on social media has no repercussions to whether he's staying or going... it means nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back