Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Murray Football League Thirds

Tom Wyatt would be my pick aswell, not cause he won the league best and fairest, but he was the one all year who pumped tongala up for the game. It's a bit unfair to call cause i only really know people from tonny but tom wilson seemed alright as a captain.

but he wasnt captain at tongala was he? tommy wilson would be my pick. but he did struggle to stand up when his team needed him in the big matches but still the stand out skipper of all teams

but he wasnt captain at tongala was he? tommy wilson would be my pick. but he did struggle to stand up when his team needed him in the big matches but still the stand out skipper of all teams

nah he wasnt, tigger was but both could of done it,not many others lead from the front like he does.... will turn into a good senior player

na not unlucky at all, tuckett maybe, but the other two while decent players are not even close to making that team

Well said Mr string. haha yeah just because they won the premiership doesnt automatically give them that type of status. Still they must be decent players to win a premiership!

Anyone else have a team? i wouldnt have a clue?

What teams are going to go alright next season? With like strong 14's and middle age players from previous years?

Next season. Mul, Deni, United, Congupna, Tonny. Wouldnt have a clue about the rest of them, any one else have ideas?

Next season. Mul, Deni, United, Congupna, Tonny. Wouldnt have a clue about the rest of them, any one else have ideas?

Id probably add moama to that list as they always seem to draw some good players from the under 16 echuca sides. Also dont expect tonny to be that good as we dont have the talent and more importantly the depth that we had last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i agree with THE STRING. Tonny have 5 or 6 six good quality players but they lack the depth that good sides need.

i agree with THE STRING. Tonny have 5 or 6 six good quality players but they lack the depth that good sides need.

Yeah we'll still have a red hot crack!! Are you doin any trainin for lanky yet wadey or you playin somewhere else in 08?

Any early news from other teams? Trainin over christy? Known praccy matches?

Yeah we'll still have a red hot crack!! Are you doin any trainin for lanky yet wadey or you playin somewhere else in 08?

Any early news from other teams? Trainin over christy? Known praccy matches?

For the first time in my life am am going to a traing before xmas. i will be at Lanky this year.

Have all 3rd's teams started pre-season?
Will Doyle will be a dominant player this year. which other top age players will standout?

Have all 3rd's teams started pre-season?
Will Doyle will be a dominant player this year. which other top age players will standout?

That's if he plays thirds football! The way Mul are going, he'll be a shoe in for a senior spot along with the likes of Thomas Wilson, Joel Thomas and the Fitzhenry kid!;)

I thought wilson was top age last year. from other clubs zanella, souter and thorp will all go well if not playin seniors. adrian antenello is captain of congupna and will be a good player in the 3rds but is a good chance of playing senior football. have any other teams named a captain or are waiting til nearer to the start of the season.

I thought wilson was top age last year. from other clubs zanella, souter and thorp will all go well if not playin seniors. adrian antenello is captain of congupna and will be a good player in the 3rds but is a good chance of playing senior football. have any other teams named a captain or are waiting til nearer to the start of the season.

I think Zanella scored a scholarship to one of the Ballarat schools, so I think he'll only play at United during the school holidays.

agree with the bloke up there, i reckon souter would have to be at the top end of the medal count if he plays the whole season in the thirds, prob play a bit in the seniors tho so mite stuff his chances a bit

Hi lads there is an exciting nightseries for 3rds teams being held at Stanhope this pre-season. The competition starts on Friday March 14th and all teams are ensured 2 games with the top 2 teams playing off in the Grand Final. There is Prize money, player of the series awards so it should be a ripper. Get your team on board there is already a few MFL clubs entered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back