Autopsy NAB 1 vs Bulldogs @ Whitten Oval - Saturday 4:30pm, February 28

MVP: Select up to 5 players

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Shouldn't ne too hard on McBean...that effort to not go for the grab/spoil was ordinary but he did come really good with a quality grab soon after.and several good kicks to set up a goal
McKenzie also...nerves got the better of him when he lined up for goal and missed but he kept at it...was in the play and will be better for it

Thought Short was good with the smother, intercept and handballs...
He Castagna McKenzie Butler Menadue will come good after a year of VFL

Hope you all dont mind the continual intrusion, but I really liked the look of Arnot, great 4Q effort.
Add your top line back, youd probably beat us by a few goals.
You need to figure out what youre doing with Vickery cause he looks bored and useless. Much like our Jarrad Grant.

Heh add our top line back? Don't you mean add our starting 22 midfield, backline and forward line?

Lol beat you by a few goals indeed lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope you all dont mind the continual intrusion, but I really liked the look of Arnot, great 4Q effort.
You need to figure out what youre doing with Vickery cause he looks bored and useless. Much like our Jarrad Grant.
He always looks bored and disinterested.
And always looking for easy ball.
Don't get me started on TV. :mad::cry::mad:

Was great to see contested ball winning depth who can kick and have some leg speed , defensive side to their game and some good decision making and foot skills .Lambert, Miles, Hunt and Arnott were all very good . In the past we have relied on the likes of Jacko , tuck or Matt Thomas .
I also liked that our younger players didn't look out of place and showed signs of being smart and at times quick . Gordan , Lloyd, McDonough are fair from locks . Elton did a great job on the million dollar man .
Negatives - tyronne showed signs of dis interest and a lack of willing to chase .
Lennon - His foot skills and more do decision making is bad , very very bad. He may get away with it at a lower standard but at AFL level he just try's to be to cute and drill every pass which he just isn't capable of .
McDonough - not as exciting as last years pre season .

Grant wants to retire and was talked out of it at the end of last year .

Go on the dogs board lmao can't believe what I'm reading, they are legit happy

They think we're making up excuses for losing
Making excuses now and then when they end up getting smashed in the regular season...

I agree, Cotchin, Martin, Lids, Maric, Ellis, Rance, Conca, Riewoldt, Houli, Griff, Astbury, Edwards are all duds

asian_man_lol_gif.gif

Guys, incase you didn't realise, Dogs didn't have many senior players either.. and they didn't have their captain! They could have destroyed us today, if they wanted to. WERE NOT WORTHY!
Their captain did play. Or are we talking Griffen? Don't think he played. :p

Back