NAB Challenge - Carlton v West Coast Friday 7.10PM est - Mandurah

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe you are, you tell me?

You think the coaches don't hope/expect certain players to step up?
We had what, 4 players with more than 50 games under their belt? I'm sure the coaches gave their instructions and will give their feedback but I'm equally sure that no one needs to microwave their membership tonight.

It's NAB ******* challenge. We played a young, green side against almost a full strength eagles outfit. I'd be surprised if anyone expected us to win that.

31 point loss with 10 players out, it was a great effort

I'm not taking it seriously, but claiming the 31 point loss as a positive, is ignoring that in every other respect, it was an annihilation.

Granted, I only saw the second half + about 5 mins of the second qtr, and I wasn't expecting much at all, but I was still surprised to walk out without having seen a single clean/completed passage of play. Literally, not one. I just feel a bit sorry for the locals that are excited to see the Blues but then get a 2nd/3rd rate team and nothing at all to celebrate really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's nothing like Carrots.

One is a tagged the other is not

Bell is a big body with excellent running capacity, very different to Carrazzo

Bell will never be a tagger, that much is so obvious

The only thing they have in common is poor usage but even there it is for diff reasons. Carrazzo has a flawed technique whereas Bell lacks composure and poise and tends to get tackled as a result.

This is football grade 1

Really think you are over reacting, we flew across the country with a bunch of kids and came up against a close to full strength club.

I'll admit there wasn't much to take away from the game but just think what a difference judd, murphy, dasiy, Jamo, hendo, Gibbs etc will make. Guys like cripps and Graham were going up against priddis and shuey.

Our second stringers were forced to be first stringers tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not taking it seriously, but claiming the 31 point loss as a positive, is ignoring that in every other respect, it was an annihilation.

Granted, I only saw the second half + about 5 mins of the second qtr, and I wasn't expecting much at all, but I was still surprised to walk out without having seen a single clean/completed passage of play. Literally, not one. I just feel a bit sorry for the locals that are excited to see the Blues but then get a 2nd/3rd rate team and nothing at all to celebrate really.
lol 31 points is a flogging hahaha you must set high standards

I reckon murphy and gibbs in that team (conservatively) kick a goal between them and set another one up. +2 goals
Jamison saves (conservatively) 1 goal. +1 goal
Thomas, Everitt, and Judd kick a goal and save a goal between them. +plus 2
Henderson kicks 1. +1

Reckon you can count on three more goals combined by these players setting some of our younger players up. You might get another goal from jones and watson.

so not all doom and gloom.

So really we'd win by 7 goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back