NAB Cup Round 2 - Collingwood vs Melbourne Matchday Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Firstly buckley,young and sinclair are clearly not up to it.
Mooney i would like to c get the opportunity in the VFL side to develop as an on ball tagger, let him follow the oppositions best midfielder and get a better understanding of the game, athletically he looks incredible and skills r ok, just needs to b fast tracked into learning the game.
Keeffe has been ok,yagmoor and williams good.
Scares me if we r going to centre the ball if players like toovey,maxwell will be doing the centreing.
To b honest we look shit, dawes should never play ruck , cant win a hit out.better off playin mcnamara or witts as second ruck
Ball handling as been terrible by most tonight.

I'm glad to hear that Reid is doing well. I keep having flash backs of his injury inhibited performance in the GF.

Is daisy playing forward?

Yagmoor impressive again. Nothing ostentatious, but nice quick hands in traffic, and he kicks it sweetly off the left. Mooney exceeding expectations, just needs to hit the rule book.

Firstly buckley,young and sinclair are clearly not up to it.
Mooney i would like to c get the opportunity in the VFL side to develop as an on ball tagger, let him follow the oppositions best midfielder and get a better understanding of the game, athletically he looks incredible and skills r ok, just needs to b fast tracked into learning the game.
Keeffe has been ok,yagmoor and williams good.
Scares me if we r going to centre the ball if players like toovey,maxwell will be doing the centreing.
To b honest we look shit, dawes should never play ruck , cant win a hit out.better off playin mcnamara or witts as second ruck
Ball handling as been terrible by most tonight.

Dawes is just there to compete for the most part, you can't really say Leigh Brown was a marvelous ruckman but he did what was needed in 2010.

Young has gotten a huge amount of the pill, his disposal is just a little bit sketchy - but that being said so is 35 other players' out there.

Bit harsh on Sinclair, thought he has been tenacious as hell all night and done well competing and applying forward pressure.

Agree with Buckley though, same flaws we've seen in his game for too long - his time is limited.

Keefe is fairly rubbish, just quietly.

Very early but this is an ordinary start....Toovey is so bad that I'm laughing...Dawes soft and no second effort...... Young has no peripheral vision and just fumbles too much...Swan doesn't look like he wants to be there...... The rest well who cares...

I dontlike dawes in the ruck also cause im worried about his knee, he looks awkward.
Can see us rotating swan daisy and pendles thru the forward line alot this year.
Young double grabs everything and sinclair does nothing but chase tail, bring on ugle.

Ceglar is looking good since he has come on. I have also been impressed with Williams, he looks like he could be a very good player.

I can't watch the game and have noticed on FanFooty he is getting a fair few hitouts already - is he playing as well in the ruck as his stats suggest?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be shocked if we win with the way this game has gone. I can handle not winning the NAB cup grand final for the greater good though. Not pretty to watch though.

Ceglar is playin against melbournes kid ruckman and winning most hit outs.
Nothing has changed this half we r going to short from the centre onwards. Hate this game plan already, bring back mick

Oh, welcome to BigFooty, Mick.

Good goal by Rounds. Bucks putting the cue in the rack with the line up in the second half.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back