NAB Cup Round 2 - Collingwood vs Melbourne Matchday Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mooney looks really lost out there.

We aren't hitting targets by hand or foot, very sloppy. Only time we wanted to stream down the middle, Mooney screwed up the handball and it turned over. Due to that mistake we will probably not try it anymore and revert back to the wings.

Man that was terrible, Keefe and Young are terrible and dumb. I wish we traded Toovey at the end of last year. He is a dead set hack, was hoping he would improve over summer but no.

Keeffe is a spud. I really don't get what other people see in him.

Def a lot of rust showing on some of the senior players.

Also, does anyone think Maxwell looks a lot leaner? He seems o have lost a bit of bulk in the off season.

Liking the Jolly/Dawes combo - both very mobile and Dawes creativity is a bonus.
also
Liking Thomas' game a lot, mainly his intensity, but his goal kicking looks a lot surer so far.

Sinclair is very average as well.

You're getting scarily close to hitting the entire side by full time at this rate lol

On our gameplay as much as im enjoying the corridor work, the multiple kicks back and across goal are already shitting me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're getting scarily close to hitting the entire side by full time at this rate lol

On our gameplay as much as im enjoying the corridor work, the multiple kicks back and across goal are already shitting me

Hahaha, we are playing pretty bad. I like new gameplan much better though.

Wow! Shocked to be up. Being beaten in a lot of key areas. Still, we'll see what the second half brings.

Paine has done some nice things though probably not had much of the Ball. Nice Overhead marking and Field Kicking has been good

Interesting to see Ceglar in the 2nd Half as I reckon he come on for Jolly

Pies by a point at HT.

Dominated that qtr by the look.

What do people think of the game plan compared to last year.

It looks more flexible to me, better to watch i think, esp when the rust clears.

Really like Dawes getting around the ground with his physcal influence, he'll be hard to match up, size and mobility wise.

Reid been great too, Pendles all class

Remove this Banner Ad

Back