Game Day NAB round 1 - Coll V Hawks Gameday Dicscussion thread closed pls move discussion to post game thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks will pull 3 Premiership players from that squad.

A few other Hawks supporters have guessed Roughy, Mitchell and McEvoy could be the 3 to miss from the 29.

A stab at the team tonight. I like Dwyer in general but going by stats had a quiet one so he might sit this one out in favour off youth. Same goes for Armstrong.

B
Toovey, Brown, Williams
HB Langdon, Frost, Crisp
C Varcoe, Greenwood, Sidebottom
R Adams, Grundy, De Goey
HF Fasolo, White, Broomhead
F Goldsack, Keeffe, Elliot

I
Freeman, Kennedy, Thomas, Sinclair, Karnezis, Oxley
S Gault, Ramsay

E Goodyear, Armstrong, Dwyer

Looking forward to the game live in a bali tavern. I'd say Goodyear will play, club wouldn't list and not debut. Sinclair may miss as he has been injured preseason. Hope we unearth a key forward tonight.

Looking forward to the game live in a bali tavern. I'd say Goodyear will play, club wouldn't list and not debut. Sinclair may miss as he has been injured preseason. Hope we unearth a key forward tonight.

He is just listed in the squad, plenty of kids get in the squad then don't play.

Unearth a key forward? From where? Did Moore hop on the plane

So does anyone know the rules for tonight re team numbers and subs? I'm guessing it's 18 + 4 interchange then 2 subs. Then you can change those 2 subs at half time. Or is it 18 + 6 + 2?

Anyway, footy back, only 8 hours away now.

So does anyone know the rules for tonight re team numbers and subs? I'm guessing it's 18 + 4 interchange then 2 subs. Then you can change those 2 subs at half time. Or is it 18 + 6 + 2?

It's 6 on the bench plus 2 subs, 3 emergencies.

Id be surprised if any of our key forwards kicked a goal tonight

I always tell myself I'm not going to even bother watching the NAB cup and that it's a joke of a preseason comp, but after 4 months without footy I think I'd watch the boys play ******* mini golf with rabid enthusiasm.

After the season we had last year combined with the agonising wait, I'd watch them smell each others farts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is just listed in the squad, plenty of kids get in the squad then don't play.

Unearth a key forward? From where? Did Moore hop on the plane

Unearth as in one of the talls standup as a forward, if none of them do then they shouldn't be on the plane.

I still think Goodyear will play as we know what the others offer so to see him in an afl match as much as it is nab will be more of a benefit going forward

Moore wasn't onboard but plenty of cappers looking for some sun and fun

Say that there Squad can be Changed at Half Time but not sure how much

Is Tassie two or three hours ahead of Perth at the mo?
Perths about 20 years ahead I think.

Oh & thank what ever deity you like footy's back & we can put this off season behind us!!!

48858.jpg

I gotta catch the replay at 10pm.
As today is drive out day from the mine finish work right as game starts then have 2.5hr drive home...:mad::cry:
Record it and watch it at your leisure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back