Game Day NAB Round 1 Crows v Kangaroos, 1 March @ 4.10

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure Pods is the answer down back. If he is then I think we might be asking ourselves the wrong question.
By Answer .....of course not as he's in his last year of footy ......buy is a good backup utility ? .......absolutely both back & forward

Think peoples expectations of a 33yo are too great .....he has done everything we expected of him and why we recruited him

I'm not sure Pods is the answer down back. If he is then I think we might be asking ourselves the wrong question.

He is so so so bad. I hope he does not play a game in 2015. Would rather just blood any one of the younger talls. Take your pick from them, anyone but pods however.

There is no way VB is in our best 22.
Sick of those 5aa nuffs trying to push his case.
And don't give me 'it's his first game back excuse'. Today has just reminded me how vanilla he is and the guys he is competing with ie. Jaensch, Lyons, Grigg, Laird, Kerridge etc have gone past him.

Use 5AA's online radio and just pause it for 20 secs or so till it matches up with the stream.

Although then you'll notice just how wrong most of their commentary is!
Is 5AA broadcasting on the internet???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mmmmmm Yer, not if we remain as sloppy as this. A couple of kicks straight into the man on the mark in the back lines and kick out from a point crossing the line with nobody touching it - all putrid. There simply is no excuse for kicking into the man on the mark. Should have cost us two goals and in a H&A match that kind of slackness costs games. Only NAB, but need to squash that s**t.
Cobwebs...relax

And don't give me 'it's his first game back excuse'. Today has just reminded me how vanilla he is and the guys he is competing with ie. Jaensch, Lyons, Grigg, Laird, Kerridge etc have gone past him.
Give him 6 weeks at least. Why would you judge him today.

1st game in 18 months.....

Skills and structures are always rusty this time of year, all I am interested in is seeing players have a crack and apply pressure, those are the team things, the non negotiables, the things that turn a side with talented players into a premiership side.

Totally agree

First game I'm more interested in work rate and pressure acts other elements like ball moment and skill level will come over the next couple of games

F*CK SAKE. I hate when we conceded marks inside 50 like that. Waaaaaaay too easy. Lift your game Hartigan.

He is so so so bad. I hope he does not play a game in 2015. Would rather just blood any one of the younger talls. Take your pick from them, anyone but pods however.
Oh well ....pretty poor judge of players, structures, roles, and list makeup there Azza

Horrible post. Just come back from a year and a half off footy, and this is a NAB cup match. Give him a chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back