Remove this Banner Ad

SilentHunter_

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 15, 2014
Terra firma
AFL Club
Sydney
Nat Fyfe is going to miss out on the IRS match against Ireland in Perth. He suffered an injury to his right shoulder during a warm-up Gaelic football match in Sydney.

Ross Lyon remained confident that Fyfe had escaped any major damage to his right shoulder. And this is merely a precautionary act suggested by the medical staff. Fyfe will undergo scans on the 19th and further assessment will be taken by Fremantle FC to form a complete predication of the extent of his injury.

Sources -
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-11-18/fyfe-injured-against-irish
http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/video/2014-11-18/fyfe-still-a-chance-lyon

Last edited:
Well that's going to be the end of any sorts of stars playing in these extra-curricular matches in the future.

Fyfe said last week he wanted to play for the country.
I bet Fyfe puts his hand up next year.

And people want SOO back...

Remember, it died because players kept getting 'injured' in the leadup to them too...but curiously those injuries never kept them out of H&A games.

AFL only wanted Fyfe/Nicnat to hype the game for the WA crowd, I'm surprised the injury came this early, but I suppose they couldn't both get injured at the same time.

Last edited:
There's only one solution to this... call in the Brownlow Man.

165197-04b77e36-42f3-11e4-b1b2-871c50b86f82.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not for Ireland
definitely a win for Ireland. Fyfe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Priddis

Fyfe's been having issues with that shoulder since the Geelong game. I was honestly surprised when I heard he was in the squad and not getting the shoulder looked at.

definitely a win for Ireland. Fyfe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Priddis

Fyfe's been having issues with that shoulder since the Geelong game. I was honestly surprised when I heard he was in the squad and not getting the shoulder looked at.

I think their tongues were planted in cheek.

Ross Lyon seemed pretty calm in the post match interview so it can't be serious
It was preplanned, to get people to buy tickets... I doubt Fyfe is even injured. Hopefully Nicnat is pulled soon, as I believe he was only added to the squad so WC supporters would go to the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back