Nathan Jones - 200 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Hasn't had his best year but the one man team (literally, for about 3 years there) is allowed an off year. Will go down a Demon stalwart and may be the secomd to hit the 300-game milestone - he's 28 in January.

Last edited:
Hasn't had his best year but the one man team (literally, for about 3 years there) is allowed an off year. Will go down a Demon stalwart and may be the first to hit the 300-game milestone - he's 28 in January.

Apart from Neitz (306 games).

Very good player. If he played for a bigger club like Hawthorn or Collingwood he would be hailed as one of the very best midfielders.

Pretty annoyed it's against us tbh, not because it might get Melbourne fired up (I actually hope they will be) but because I'd have loved seeing him get a win. I can't get behind that though :(

Deserves success like few others, hopefully by his next big milestone he'll have experienced a finals win or two, maybe more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hasn't had his best year but the one man team (literally, for about 3 years there) is allowed an off year. Will go down a Demon stalwart and may be the first to hit the 300-game milestone - he's 28 in January.
You must be under 12 if you can't remember Neitz racking up 300

Was one of my favourite players in 2007. That was a strong Rising Star year, and I predicted at the time that he would be just as good as Selwood and Pendles. I was wrong, particularly for a while there, but still glad to see that he evolved into such a widely admired and respected player over the last few years.

I said years ago West Coast should look into getting Nathan Jones - he is a great player. Without Jones and Vince, Melbourne is a VFL team.

Much love for Nathan Jones.

You're too kind, I'd argue we are VFL even with those 2 in the team.

On topic, even though I have been harsh on Jones this year, I give thanks to him. Just a loyal, good footballer and seemingly decent bloke. I think he will make 300.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back