FTA-TV Neighbours and Home and Away: Cringe-worthy moments Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

framed shane as well

back when the show was actually half decent

the show has gone downhill ever since they brought in lesbian stalkers and wannabe bra boys

sheeeeet that is going back.....were blake, shane and damo around at the same time.

dodge was my personal fave...secret valley was a good feeder show for these soaps.

blake came in after damo left the show
i gotta do some research, thought i saw them together (ie damo and blake) in the one ep a couple months ago.

Blake (and his sister Karen) came into the show in 1989.

Damo came in a couple of years later (when he finally had the nerve to escape from Irene - before she became the reformed alcoholic), so their paths did cross during the show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wasn't there another blake that came on the show that tried to save michael from flood waters
No that was Jack Wilson. Michael and Pippa fostered him. Sam fell in the flood waters and Michael jumped in and saved him. He then tried to grab Jacks hand but Jack couldnt hold onto him.

I'm getting tired of Neighbours killing off it's popular characters. Your Ringo's & your Robbo's that's fine. In the last year or so we've had four characters killed - Kate,Rhyce,Robbo & Priya. In the past they would have all moved to QLD.

I concur about Naomi - smokin'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back