Welcome New (and old) BigFooty Cats supporters - introduce yourself here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi ppl, Im Oze and as you prob guessed im a sparky. Been reading this for years so thought it was about time to sign up.

Im a passionate member and have many great memories of the Cats and can't wait to take my two boys along to a game.

I work FIFO so don't get the chance much to go, so hopefully all the Roster works in well with the Draw this year.

Cheers and Beers
Oze

I've been posting here for a couple of months now and now I've decided to post something in here.
I'm GFTW and live in Launceston. I hate the fact the poo's and wee's are infecting my town!:mad: (somebody save me please.:()
my fav. player is jimmy bartel and my fav. young players are Duncan and Guthrie.
i am having a great time on BF and i hope that continues for a long time.:):thumbsu:
Call the plumber.

What is going on with all these name changes?

Is there a Big Footy Deed poll? I'm kinda keen to be known as "Whiskers" for a week.
I think I need a new name on here... something with a bit more excitement. Open to suggestions from all... superstud will not be accepted :p

I think I need a new name on here... something with a bit more excitement. Open to suggestions from all... superstud will not be accepted :p
@FreoGirl's #1??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brother of Son of Meto?

Cousin of brother of Son of Meto? (You could use an banjo for your avi!)….

Oh god stop

Brother of Son of Meto?

Cousin of brother of Son of Meto? (You could use an banjo for your avi!)….

Oh god stop
I actually was going to create a new account the other day 'son of son of meto' - and just be ridiculously pro Varcoe... :D

I actually was going to create a new account the other day 'son of son of meto' - and just be ridiculously pro Varcoe... :D

Thanks Shane. needed a laugh.

Hi I'm BotsMaster (formally known as whoopsman), lurking since 2008 and posting since 2009, was going join September of 08 but thought nah I don't want to be a bandwagoner. I currently live in Melbourne but originally from the far north-west of Victoria, never been to Simonds Stadium because all you Geelong people take all the seats :p and my favourite player would be S'Thinks he's Daicos'J.

Earliest Geelong memory would be the 1995 Grand Final and my first attended Geelong game would be against Essington in 2002. It sure has been a fun ride :)

Hi I'm BotsMaster (formally known as whoopsman), lurking since 2008 and posting since 2009, was going join September of 08 but thought nah I don't want to be a bandwagoner. I currently live in Melbourne but originally from the far north-west of Victoria, never been to Simonds Stadium because all you Geelong people take all the seats :p and my favourite player would be S'Thinks he's Daicos'J.

Earliest Geelong memory would be the 1995 Grand Final and my first attended Geelong game would be against Essington in 2002. It sure has been a fun ride :)

:eek:

I've been posting here on and off for a little while, just wondering how to move past being a "Draftee"? Got to add that as much as people get pretty passionate here we seem a bit more restrained than some other clubs.
Keep posting and you'll progress to All-Australian soon enough.

I'm MD, resident analyst and tactician. Any qeuries feel free to ask SJ. ;)

How do you change your title thing? Do you have to a be a certain rank to Change it?

The only way to change it manually is to have a BFSC membership.

That's why SJ is the man. He has all the answers.;)

Seriously, you can send a thesis on why Geelong is the greatest team of all, to one of the Geelong Mods, and they'll gladly donate a platinum membership out of their own pocket. The only requirement being, it must contain 5,000 words.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back