• Andrew Brayshaw

Votes: 83 35.6%
  • Alex Pearce

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 3.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like to take this opportunity to repent. I was wrong - AP has has stepped up, been excellent not only his performances of late but exhibiting real leadership out there. Stay the course lad! 👍👍
Bro you weren't wrong. AP's performance past year warranted every criticism. He has put that behind him and started the season well so credit where credit is due.

He'll probably be retiring around the time Tasmania enter, plus being a well-liked leader I find it difficult to fathom him leaving.

Maybe as part of their coaching team one day?
Potentially one of those player-coach deals GWS did for a few players in their early years. Can definitely see him being an assistant for Tassie.
He won’t play on Curnow, likely Hughes gets that job, Pearce will take McKay.
I'd have thought Ryan gets first crack, he's done well on Cameron before.

Potentially one of those player-coach deals GWS did for a few players in their early years. Can definitely see him being an assistant for Tassie.I'd have thought Ryan gets first crack, he's done well on Cameron before.
Last year Ryan and Hughes tag teamed Cameron, Ryan had in inside 50 while Hughes ran with him whenever he went up the ground. It kind of worked, from memory Cameron kicked 5 behinds that day, so if he was accurate it could be a different discussion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Alex gets to a minimum 150 games to earn life membership at the club.

It's really a shame injuries have restricted him to just 110 games so far.

He has missed 85 since his debut and that's not including 29 he didn't play after he was drafted before making his debut.

I hope Alex gets to a minimum 150 games to earn life membership at the club.

It's really a shame injuries have restricted him to just 110 games so far.

He has missed 85 since his debut and that's not including 29 he didn't play after he was drafted before making his debut.
I think the only really worry for reaching 150 games is the Tasmanian team coming in and poaching him. Otherwise I'm pretty confident he'll make it.

Well now that I've had time to cool off, Pearce was awesome again - only 1 one-on-one loss (his first for the year I think). Firmly put Mckay and Curnow in their place whenever he was on them.

On current form if they line up like the teams have been declared he could keep Darling to 0 possessions, while collecting a few himself

Back