Teams New England Patriots - The Pats

Remove this Banner Ad

Hang in there guys .
Whilst it's a dissapointing distraction the course of action is going the way it was expected too.
It goes to The Federal Court and that's where the fate of things was always going to be decided.

The Pats love the Us V The World mind set and BB will keep the roster focused .

I would prefer that this whole ugly scenario never had occurred however I do understand that the loathing and hatred of the Patriot Nation is born out of jealousy and envey from those who have not been on the joyous end of 4 SB wins.

I have been through all the s**t and negativity at West Coast with the whole drugs scandal with Benny boy and company. Whilst it painful at the time in retrospect it's has made the Club even stronger.

So Galactic and ausbacker stay strong and keep your heads up .

Hang in there guys .
Whilst it's a dissapointing distraction the course of action is going the way it was expected too.
It goes to The Federal Court and that's where the fate of things was always going to be decided.

The Pats love the Us V The World mind set and BB will keep the roster focused .

I would prefer that this whole ugly scenario never had occurred however I do understand that the loathing and hatred of the Patriot Nation is born out of jealousy and envey from those who have not been on the joyous end of 4 SB wins.

I have been through all the s**t and negativity at West Coast with the whole drugs scandal with Benny boy and company. Whilst it painful at the time in retrospect it's has made the Club even stronger.

So Galactic and ausbacker stay strong and keep your heads up .
I'm at ease with Belichick, Brady and the Patriots (save for PudgeBob) it's more the NFL doesn't appear to deserve one cent from me given the very obvious corruption of Roger Goodell and his cronies.

I love my team and that will never change. The problem is the NFL and Goodell are on a power trip and most other fans are pure ****wits unable to see this as the biased joke that it is. Not that I expect much different at this point. It was once fun to come on here and talk about football, now its just infuriating reading through pages of bs opinions and anti patriots wank. No matter how little proof they have or what ever bs they'd like to believe, the simple fact is two dickheads texting, let alone SCIENCE and the utterly flawed and useless "investigation" doesn't link crap to our QB, who was suspended for a quarter of a season then upheld based on PROBABILITY, while wife beaters and drug cheats caught red handed get their sentences downgraded!!!! None of this is a surprise sadly. Then many these opposing "fans" are blowing loads over the nazi himself taking 2 draft picks and upholding the 4 weeks for something they cant even prove?! What a sick joke. I've said this a million times already if Brady cheated he should be penalized but PLEASE have the f'ing professionalism to bloody prove it, otherwise get ****ed! Its that simple. I hate the NFL now, HATE it. I hate the media, I hate most opposing jealous toss pots who drift on here and post like they've been there and done it. The whole thing makes me sick. This thing is waaaay overblown guilty or not and as the only sport I give half a crap about, it just turns me right off.

I love my team and that will never change. The problem is the NFL and Goodell are on a power trip and most other fans are pure ****wits unable to see this as the biased joke that it is. Not that I expect much different at this point. It was once fun to come on here and talk about football, now its just infuriating reading through pages of bs opinions and anti patriots wank. No matter how little proof they have or what ever bs they'd like to believe, the simple fact is two dickheads texting, let alone SCIENCE and the utterly flawed and useless "investigation" doesn't link crap to our QB, who was suspended for a quarter of a season then upheld based on PROBABILITY, while wife beaters and drug cheats caught red handed get their sentences downgraded!!!! None of this is a surprise sadly. Then many these opposing "fans" are blowing loads over the nazi himself taking 2 draft picks and upholding the 4 weeks for something they cant even prove?! What a sick joke. I've said this a million times already if Brady cheated he should be penalized but PLEASE have the f'ing professionalism to bloody prove it, otherwise get ****ed! Its that simple. I hate the NFL now, HATE it. I hate the media, I hate most opposing jealous toss pots who drift on here and post like they've been there and done it. The whole thing makes me sick. This thing is waaaay overblown guilty or not and as the only sport I give half a crap about, it just turns me right off.
People accept what they want to believe Galactic. It's one of the main reasons I don't bother arguing my researched and reasoned points in the Deflategate thread further. As BB says, it is what it is. I'll wait for the court process to play itself out then take it from there.

Its just BS though if it were their team I wouldn't give 2 fks, but the masses have to join in. Thank god we won the SB. I know we are and have been for a very long time the best in the biz and the rest is just pathetic distractions/excuses.
People are jealous of success. They always have been and they always will be. Personally, I prefer to celebrate and admire success.

Its just BS though if it were their team I wouldn't give 2 fks, but the masses have to join in. Thank god we won the SB. I know we are and have been for a very long time the best in the biz and the rest is just pathetic distractions/excuses.

The biggest fu to them of all.

11218534_442239392620543_5853100699008018373_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jimmy Garoppolo got most of the first-team reps at Wednesday's practice.

He logged 33 pass attempts compared to only five for Tom Brady. Now that Roger Goodell has denied Brady's suspension appeal, the Patriots have to proceed as if Garoppolo will be their starting quarterback for the first four games. The second-year signal caller will have plenty of weapons at his disposal but he'll also be playing against some pretty good teams. Three of New England's first four opponents had winning records last season.
Related: Tom Brady

Source: ESPN.com

I have faith in Garo, he should have 4 games in the pre season to get into the job and I don't think he'll let himself or the team down with this opportunity, can see him pulling a Matt Cassell, doing at least a serviceable job in the absence of TFB. Not going to set a win/loss to measure Garo's achievement in the role, with Steelers and Jags at home, Bills and 'boys away I'd be pleased with 2-2 or better going into the triumphant return of TFB at Lucas Oil.

It's almost as if Goodell set the ban to end just in time for the Pats/Colts rematch...:cool:

I have faith in Garo, he should have 4 games in the pre season to get into the job and I don't think he'll let himself or the team down with this opportunity, can see him pulling a Matt Cassell, doing at least a serviceable job in the absence of TFB. Not going to set a win/loss to measure Garo's achievement in the role, with Steelers and Jags at home, Bills and 'boys away I'd be pleased with 2-2 or better going into the triumphant return of TFB at Lucas Oil.

It's almost as if Goodell set the ban to end just in time for the Pats/Colts rematch...:cool:
No doubt it was a manufactured suspension to end at the Colts game. Soap opera.

The only satisfying thing that will come of Bradys suspension being upheld is when he comes back he will drop a 70 burger on the Colts. He will probably do it regardless actually. I can't wait to see the camera pan up to Irsay that old drugged up drunk mistress killing pos.

LeGarrette Blount has been diagnosed with a sprained right MCL, but is expected to be ready for Week 1.

Blount is suspended for Week 1, so he'll got an extra week of rest before debuting in Week 2. Blount went down in Thursday's training camp practice. The Boston Globe expects Blount's absence from the majority of camp and preseason to result in "more carries" for Jonas Gray and Brandon Bolden. MCL sprains typically have 2-4 week recoveries. Blount should be fine by early September.

Source: Boston Globe

Super Bowl hero Malcolm Butler is expected to be the Patriots' starting left cornerback this season.

The Pats have rotated several contenders at right corner, but Butler has been the steady presence at left cornerback, which is Darrelle Revis' old position. Although Butler was not selected in the 2014 draft, the West Alabama alum flashed man-cover skills in limited duty as a rookie. It's still notable that Butler is relatively size (5'10/187) and speed (4.62) deficient. The Patriots' secondary is their biggest concern beyond Tom Brady's Deflategate ban.

Source: ESPN Boston

The Boston Herald says LeGarrette Blount has been "far and away the best running back" at Patriots camp.

Blount has "hit holes with good vision and more explosion than anyone else." With Friday's knee scare mostly behind him and a lock on all early-down duties, there's plenty of value here in the middle rounds of touchdown-heavy leagues -- even with the one-game suspension. Blount has scored 16 times in 18 career games as a Patriot (including playoffs).

Source: Boston Herald

Remove this Banner Ad

Back